Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Barry Collier a finalist for AD position at Butler

Would be good for NU's basketball program, I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

vCash

Re: Barry Collier a finalist for AD position at Butler

It would have me doing cartwheels.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

looks like it's going to happen according FOX sports.

i'm not sure what it says about NU hoops*, to take serious pay cut to go be AD at Butler. maybe BC just sees the writing on the wall. Danny Nee is looking better all the time.

*beat us twice last year.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson
    looks like it's going to happen according FOX sports.

i'm not sure what it says about NU hoops*, to take serious pay cut to go be AD at Butler. maybe BC just sees the writing on the wall. Danny Nee is looking better all the time.

*beat us twice last year.
    Barry is a Butler Alum and Hall-of Famer. He also did a great job as HC of their basketball program. I think he will do a great job as their AD. His tenure at NU was plagued by poor administrative support and policies at the start, and it put him and his lack of creativity on offense behind the 8-ball from the start. Barry is a formidable defensive coach however, and hopefully that emphasis will carry over. I wish him nothing but luck in the future, and I am glad that Barry got to go out on his own terms because he has been nothing but a class act as head coach.(even if I wanted him gone for performance reasons for the past year and half) Hopefully the athletic department at NU will take this oppurtunity to make a renewed commitment to hoops.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Our paper suggested for your coach, royal.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUstud
    Our paper suggested for your coach, royal.
    Well, Lincoln was ranked in the top 10 in the nation for binge drinking the last time the rankings came out.

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    Well, Lincoln was ranked in the top 10 in the nation for binge drinking the last time the rankings came out.
    Was that the AP or Coaches' Poll?