Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

It's time to permanently take down Iran, Syria, and the rest of motherf*....

After Al-Qaeda's #2 jackhole said this, it's hard to understand how anyone can justify not using the full force of our military and economy to take down the islamofascists regimes and their toadies in Lebanon, Palestine, and Iraq. They never have and never will have any intention for peace. They use the spineless Western politicians to coddled them while they arm. It's time to end the cycle:

In the message broadcast by Al-Jazeera television, Ayman al-Zawahri, second in command to Osama bin Laden, said that al-Qaida now views "all the world as a battlefield open in front of us."

The Egyptian-born physician said that the fighting between Israel and Hezbollah and Palestinian militants would not be ended with "cease-fires or agreements."

"It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails … from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere." Spain was controlled by Arab Muslims until they were driven from power at the turn of the 16th century.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Re: It's time to permanently take down Iran, Syria, and the rest of motherf*....

I knew there was a good reason I don't like Sergio Garcia.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Re: It's time to permanently take down Iran, Syria, and the rest of motherf*....

This isn't a new revelation or anything. It is written in Hamas' Charter that diplomacy and agreements are a waste of time. The leader of Hezbollah has said that they aren't fighting so the west/Israel will offer them things, they are fighting to exterminate the people they don't like.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    This isn't a new revelation or anything. It is written in Hamas' Charter that diplomacy and agreements are a waste of time. The leader of Hezbollah has said that they aren't fighting so the west/Israel will offer them things, they are fighting to exterminate the people they don't like.
    Yes, but Western leaders are bent of continuing to coddle and "deal" with them diplomatically. Bush needs to pull Condi Rice's butt back to D.C., call the AF bases in Mizzou to fire up the Stealth Bombers, and cut loose on Iraq, Syria, and the countries harboring terror groups. It's time to destroy these sub-human miscreants. This war we are trying to wage with a conscience is worthless. It's time to show the islamofacists that they must lay down their arms now and forever or have themselves and their homelands destroyed.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KABOOKIE's Avatar
    vCash

I'd fly 10,000 miles to smoke a camel.....

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KABOOKIE
    I'd fly 10,000 miles to smoke a camel.....
    spek
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OhU1's Avatar
    vCash

Time to bring back the draft.
    "Democracy without respect for individual rights sucks. It's just ganging up against the weird kid, and I'm always the weird kid.."
    Penn Jillette

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

May I suggest several nukes/atomic bombs in the ME and North Korea to solve all of the world's problems?
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall
    "It is a Jihad for the sake of God and will last until (our) religion prevails … from Spain to Iraq," al-Zawahri said. "We will attack everywhere." Spain was controlled by Arab Muslims until they were driven from power at the turn of the 16th century.[/i]
    nothing like holding a grudge for 400+ years.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OhU1
    How effective is a majority draftee army going to be in the Middle East for an unpopular war at this point? Because you're going to need a lot of troops to occupy the whole Middle East. Plus, they are going to have plenty of time to prepare and stock up for us. I don't think a low intensity war over an extremly large area is going to be in our best interests.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

there was one??
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUstud
    May I suggest several nukes/atomic bombs in the ME and North Korea to solve all of the world's problems?
    Except for the resulting economic meltdown in the rest of the world at that point.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

vCash

exactly who would we bomb in Iraq?

You can stand on it SeattleOUstudent's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall
    Yes, but Western leaders are bent of continuing to coddle and "deal" with them diplomatically. Bush needs to pull Condi Rice's butt back to D.C., call the AF bases in Mizzou to fire up the Stealth Bombers, and cut loose on Iraq, Syria, and the countries harboring terror groups. It's time to destroy these sub-human miscreants. This war we are trying to wage with a conscience is worthless. It's time to show the islamofacists that they must lay down their arms now and forever or have themselves and their homelands destroyed.

Is this a part of the new post-Brad Smith "West Coast Offense?"

c'mon, I had to. Its Big 12 media days!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KABOOKIE's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by yermom
    exactly who would we bomb in Iraq?

The bad guys of course. Duh.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nanimonai's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    Except for the resulting economic meltdown in the rest of the world at that point.
    Yep, it's not like you're just going to watch the nukes go off over Tehran on CNN, then get into your SUV and drive to Blockbuster to rent the summer's hottest movie and go on with your carefree suburban life.

Learn to hunt and grow beans is probably better advice.
    clever signature

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by nanimonai
    Yep, it's not like you're just going to watch the nukes go off over Tehran on CNN, then get into your SUV and drive to Blockbuster to rent the summer's hottest movie and go on with your carefree suburban life.

Learn to hunt and grow beans is probably better advice.
    It's a good thing I'm aggie.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

At this point, sparking a civil war and letting the oil ticks and rag heads battle it out against each other seems like the best solution.

vCash

would be alot less people wanting to go to war.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaTuba
    At this point, sparking a civil war and letting the oil ticks and rag heads battle it out against each other seems like the best solution.
    CUT AND RUN!!!!!!
    Boomer Sooner