Thread: golf thread

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

golf thread

never heard so much fuss about someone who didn't drink enough water. hey michelle, IT'S HOT OUT!!!! the water and power aid are FREE!!!!!!

maybe we should win a junior event before we play with the men. go be a 16 year old girl. go win a junior event. play a year in college even (too late for that now).

kinda convenient how she dropped out right after a double bogey to fall into 146th place.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: golf thread

But, but if you drink a lot, you have to go to the restroom. And have you seen those port-a-potties. Ewwwwh!
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

Administrator
    vCash

[hairy]oh, that's rich, let's all just bash a poor, neglected 16-year old kid why don't we?[/hairy]

I flipped the tube on this morning and saw them hauling her off and thought "God, I hope this means I don't have to see her mug every weekend trying to play with the men - and I hope she focuses on maybe winning a tournament against people she can actually hang with."

And wtf is up with a 16-year old dropping from the heat? Wuss.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

so I'm guessing she missed the cut?

yeah that is bad. when I was 16, I could play a round in the heat just drinking cheap beer.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso
    so I'm guessing she missed the cut?

yeah that is bad. when I was 16, I could play a round in the heat just drinking cheap beer.
    she wasn't close... even if she didn't wuss out.

i remember playing 36 a day growing up... and walking... carrying my own bag... and having to ride my bike to and from the course.
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

hey, we used to only get 2 water breaks during 2-a days.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerObsession's Avatar
    vCash

Come on guys. Don't be so hard on her. It was like 86 degrees out there for goodness sakes!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerObsession
    Come on guys. Don't be so hard on her. It was like 86 degrees out there for goodness sakes!
    matt foley might have trouble in 86 degrees... a fit 16 year old - no sympathy.