Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member boomersooner28's Avatar
    vCash

Angry What a JACKA**!!!

OU star running back Adrian Peterson met with media from across the country as a result of the overwhelming number of requests for interviews he has received this summer.

Here are the questions that JACKA** CHIP DUNN of the Dallas Morning News asked:

Jacka**: I think you were quoted when you made your decision to attend Oklahoma that it had come down to Oklahoma and Texas and someone quoted you saying ‘I’m going to Oklahoma because they win championships and Texas doesn’t’. Of course, Texas has won a National Championship now. Did that just add to the rivalry”

AD's response: Did it add to the rivalry? Yeah, I guess you could say that. I’m just used to that. It does.

Jacka**: Are you motivated to make sure that you get that National Championship? Obviously, the school that you discarded has one.

AD's response: Not necessarily because of that. Because as a team we want one. But that adds a little wind to the fire.

And last but not least,

Jacka**: And what were you thinking when you watched Texas play USC last year?

AD – What was I thinking? Man, it was a great game. I mean, I was hoping Texas would win. I was rooting for Texas.

I wish AD would have drop kicked Jacka** into next week. You know he wanted to pummel him.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Re: What a JACKA**!!!

Yeah, those were fairly obvious attempts to get him stirred up. I'm glad AD didn't give him anything to write about. I think this idiot must have forgotten that AD actually grew up a UT fan. He just plays for us, so we're #1.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

They are just still mad that he chose OU over Texass.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

It's too bad that AD didn't just respond, "Well, occasionally a blind squirrel finds a nut."

Quote Originally Posted by Vaevictis
    It's too bad that AD didn't just respond, "Well, occasionally a blind squirrel finds a nut."

My sentiments Exactly

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Just more evidence that AD is a class act. That idiot reporter was messing with him and got nothing.

These Horns get an NC every 35 years and they start to think they are a top program.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Snrfn4ever08's Avatar
    vCash

texas only got their championship because, in his third year, vince young finally found out how to de-Mack the team
    "That's the same Barry Switzer who won three national titles (and a scary 83.7 percent of his games) at OU and, whether you like it or not, has more Super Bowl victories than Marty Schottenheimer, Marv Levy, Bud Grant, Dan Reeves, Andy Reid, Jeff Fisher and Lovie Smith -- combined." -Michael Silver, SI.com

That was a cheap shot. Is that reporter a horn?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

Yesterday evening Austin's ABC station ran the big OU story that AD's dad is getting out on *parole for laundering money connected to drug dealing* just in time for the RRS.

The way they played up the negative connotations of this story, versus how they gloss over and minimize the negatives of Ricky Williams' stories just made me laugh.
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

That was beautiful.

Score:
    AmfD- 7
    Horn reporter- 0
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Just reinforces OUr motto

TEXAS SUCKS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

I'd score it:
    AmfD - 21
    Horn reporter - 0
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I've never seen a fanbase as miserable and whiny over losing ONE player to an obviously superior team, espically at that time. It is freaking pathetic.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jason White's Third Knee's Avatar
    [loh-key-shuhn] noun-a place of settlement, activity, or residence: This town is a good location.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by swardboy
    I'd score it:
    AmfD - 21
    Horn reporter - 0

I stand corrected.
    I'm working up a Rondo thirst.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Herr Scholz's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNinjaPirate
    I've never seen a fanbase as miserable and whiny over losing ONE player to an obviously superior team, espically at that time. It is freaking pathetic.
    He's the one who made the derogatory comments toward UT, not the other way around. I think it was a legitimate question. Isn't it ironic that you spurned UT for OU to win a title and it backfired on you?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Scholz
    He's the one who made the derogatory comments toward UT, not the other way around. I think it was a legitimate question. Isn't it ironic that you spurned UT for OU to win a title and it backfired on you?
    Yeah, one question, not 3. He was being a dick and you know it.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner in Tampa's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Scholz
    F*^K You Herr...get your head out of his a$$, those questions are bull$hit and you know. Now go away you puke Texas piece of $hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag View Post
    Six stitches is a pretty decent sized gash.
    Quote Originally Posted by OUthunder View Post
    To hell with Nebraska...they are overrated and irrelevant.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Regardless of which journalism school he went to this asshat is a textbook example of why most people view sports writers as bottom feeding scuzz lickers. His only allegiance is to the next lead story that he's about to fabricate. It's encouraging to see that Peterson didn't lower himself to this turd's level.

Sooner Benchwarmer #1-Erin-Higgins-Fan's Avatar
    vCash

Chip Dunn is a STUPID JACKA**!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Partial Qualifier's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Luthor
    Regardless of which journalism school he went to this asshat is a textbook example of why most people view sports writers as bottom feeding scuzz lickers. His only allegiance is to the next lead story that he's about to fabricate. It's encouraging to see that Peterson didn't lower himself to this turd's level.
    I almost spekked a 'horn for that <shudder>