Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Can't sleep cheaters on tv

Hawt girl cheating on rich old dude. She's with young muscled up dude, get's caught tries to stay with old dude with money. That treated her bad to take her back.Women will stay in some bad stuff for a little coin Amazing

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Can't sleep cheaters on tv

Cheaters, greatness! excellent TV fun!
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

I loved Joey Greico's work on 21 Jump Street.
    remember that episode on Cheaters when the redneck on the boat stabbed him? that was some good stuff.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

This show cracks me the **** up. I love the way the voice over guy always uses five words when one would do... For example, instead of "we found them at a restaurant" he'll say "our intrepid team happened upon the philandering duo enjoying a hearty meal at a popular local eatery." AWESOME!

And it's so funny when the creepy host dude acts all offended when he confronts the cheater, and also how they bring back cheaters from previous shows to act all contrite.

This show never fails to entertain. We actually set the DVR to record it because it's on so late.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso
    I loved Joey Greico's work on 21 Jump Street.
    remember that episode on Cheaters when the redneck on the boat stabbed him? that was some good stuff.
    I remember hearing he's been stabbed twice now. Hell, everytime he does that wierd Count Floyd look as he walks off camera, I want to stab him.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

viking did you ever catch the first host a couple of years ago. He would try to pick up the girls that were getting cheated on. His consoling style was more of a grope.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by walkoffsooner
    viking did you ever catch the first host a couple of years ago. He would try to pick up the girls that were getting cheated on. His consoling style was more of a grope.
    hey that's my move!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by walkoffsooner
    http://www.tommyhabeeb.com/

He was called Tommy Grand on Cheaters.

And yes, he was awesome.

He would always say the same thing: "Don't you feel bad for doing this? She/He loves you!"
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner
    http://www.tommyhabeeb.com/

He was called Tommy Grand on Cheaters.

And yes, he was awesome.

He would always say the same thing: "Don't you feel bad for doing this? She/He loves you!"
    Special Skills
    Rodeo Cowboy Abilities
    Former Pro Motorcycle Short Tracker
    Plays All Sports
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

vCash

So I was awakened overnight due to a child issue and couldn't go right back to sleep. I caught Cheaters while surfing. This show is still hilarious. Greco was showing the incriminating video to the cheatee and said to the lady, "we caught them...in a restaurant...well known for flapjacks...and assorted syrups." Awesome.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Animal Mother's Avatar
    Fort Worth, Tejas Alliance Airport Runway 5
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Kitten View Post
    I remember hearing he's been stabbed twice now. Hell, everytime he does that wierd Count Floyd look as he walks off camera, I want to stab him.

The Count!!!

"Scary!! Very Scary!!!"

Monster Chiller Horror Theater

vCash

OMG... Joe Flaherty. How awesome was SCTV back in the day? I had to do a farm story last week and I couldn't stop thinking about Farm Film Report. Every time a farmer said anything I was thinking, "He blowed up. He blowed up good. He blowed up REAL good!"