SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Win or lose today future is Sunny for OU

Okay so it IS a bad pun but it is VERY true.I am proably more optimistic about our small-ball future now than anytime since 1994.BTW how many of you still have your 25 Guys PULLING ON THE SAME ROPE championship shirts? I still have mine,the intervening years have made me glad I got the XL as I have now grown into it.

Next year will be a rebilding year but I am hoping it turns out to be a reloading year instead.GOOOO SOOOONNERS!
    Owen '05-'26 122-54-16 .677 (Foundation)
    Wilkinson '47-'63 145-29-4 .829 (DYNASTY 1) 3 NC
    Switzer '73-'88 157-29-4 .837(DYNASTY 2) 3 NC
    Stoops '99- PRESENT 179-46.793 (DYNASTY 3) 1 NC and still WAITING

At OU tradition is about more than just one coach 861-319-53 .720

Scattergun toting Posse member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner24's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Win or lose today future is Sunny for OU

I would say since 1995 since we went back to the CWS that year too. I still have my shirt but it has seen better days.

During the 2000 football season I wore my OU baseball hat with the 1994 National Champions on the back to all 13 football games and I guess the magic carried over.
    Sooner Legends Inn & Suites

Voted #1 Hotel in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #2 Overall Restaurant in Norman, OK - 2009
    Voted #1 Catering in Norman, OK - 2009

1 Corinthians 1:18---For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

The future could be "Sunny" but I'm disappointed that Golloway got the thumb in this game; especially coming off the heels of that 3 run dinger that put Rice ahead by what, 5 runs. I'm sure there's more to it but it kind of comes across as sour grapes.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

I thought this was going to be a link to a Jenni article.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

Having watched Sunny manage at ORU, all I can say is that he needs to grab the reigns on getting thrown out of ballgames. The umpires yesterday were crappy to both teams re: the strike zone. For him to allow a volunteer coach and himself to get run in the Super Regional is ridiculous.
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Tear Down This Wall
    Having watched Sunny manage at ORU, all I can say is that he needs to grab the reigns on getting thrown out of ballgames. The umpires yesterday were crappy to both teams re: the strike zone. For him to allow a volunteer coach and himself to get run in the Super Regional is ridiculous.
    Very true but like they said in the DO if Bob was running our small-ball squad he would get tossed a lot.I like my coaches to have fire.We got screwed additionally by the umps on the phantom hit batsman and the phantom pick-off.Rice was better than us anyhow they did NOT need help.