vCash

I want a constitutional amendment to ban...

stupid parents.

Seriously.

Some folks are stupid and should not be raising children.

Can be argued this is protective for society as a whole.
    Do it for the Polar bears.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I want a constitutional amendment to ban...

Second that.
    I think parents ought to be required to take a parenting class every year. And it should include a day "volunteeriing" at school.
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

SoonerFans.com Elite Member soonerhubs's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BajaOklahoma
    Second that.
    I think parents ought to be required to take a parenting class every year. And it should include a day "volunteeriing" at school.
    Amen to that... What if there were tax breaks given to Parents who went to said classes. Would it be cost effective down the road?

I'd think so, but who knows?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jacru's Avatar
    vCash

uh, who gets to decide what "stupid" is? and what if you disagree with it? hmmm?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm achieving "old fart" status. I'm not quite old enough yet, but I got the fart part nailed.

Brewmaster

vCash

I get to decide. and if you disagree, too bad.
    ... that's not food.

6. 6/6/2006, 04:06 AM

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

One of The Boy's classmates was being drug by his mother from the park to his home. While being drug, he was hitting his mother with a baseball bat. I can't even imagine a situation where the boy would do this, much less a situation where he would be allowed to do this more than once. This same mother told the teacher that her son is misunderstood and gets bullied by all the other kids and never does anything wrong. Of course this is the same kid that is always in trouble and is constantly bullying the other kids because he's bigger (and 1-2 years older).

I wish I could remember some of the stuff she's said to Mrs. Norm in PTA. It's unbelievable how arrogant, snobby, and blind this lady is. Of course she is the wife of the son of a prominant norman business man. She won't talk to us any more though because we got her precious son into trouble a few weeks before school ended.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IronSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Norm In Norman
    While being drug, he was hitting his mother with a baseball bat.
    This same mother told the teacher that her son is misunderstood and gets bullied by all the other kids and never does anything wrong. Of course this is the same kid that is always in trouble and is constantly bullying the other kids because he's bigger (and 1-2 years older).
    Maybe he has early-onset road rage disease.