SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Another day in denial (with Cowboy Mouth)

Yesterday's Wednesday concert in Lafayette Square* featured Cowboy Mouth. The tunes were mucho good, but there should have been a bit more rockin and bit less rah-rah about "New Orleans Lou-WEEEEE-zee-ANNA, the GREATEST city IN the WORLD!!" (That's the big denial part. ) But the bacon-wrapped shrimp on cheesy grits with a sharp brown gravy for $4 were most awesomest, so I had 2. After I consumed several Abita Ambers and the sun went down, Daughter #1 drove Daughter #2 and me home.
    The end.

* BTW, in Lafayette Square there are statues of Henry Clay, Ben Franklin and some real old local school dude named John McDonough, but no staute of Lafayette. Go figure.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

2013 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS Osce0la's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Another day in denial (with Cowboy Mouth)

I've seen Cowboy Mouth a few times, they're pretty good live. Lead singer/drummer has a lot of f'in energy and kinda gets on my nerves sometimes though...
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean View Post
    Besides, a bitch gotta party, yo.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Osce0la
    I've seen Cowboy Mouth a few times, they're pretty good live. Lead singer/drummer has a lot of f'in energy and kinda gets on my nerves sometimes though...
    Exactly, helluva front man, but sings better than he blabs. It was a great "school's out" crowd, though.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 nmsoonergirl's Avatar
    vCash

Saw them years ago at Bricktown Brewery (does that place even exist anymore?), and loved them.
    Glad you had fun. You're making me hungry,
    Don't believe everything you think.

vCash

Saw CM in Atlanta a few years ago. Pretty damn good live band. Drummer/singer was climbing the freaking scaffolding(sp) on the stage during one song.