Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Dean!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Hi Dean!

Am I the only one to pick up on the implication that this whole mess is due to Dean's FIL "misunderstanding" his instructions? Are we sure this was an accident, or is Mrs. Dean enlisting her family in an effort to rid herself of the "ol' ball and chain"?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    It takes a dumb mother****er to almost cut his legs off with a chainsaw while standing in the box of a front end loader while some other dip**** moves it around.

Just sayin'...

Lidi just struck you from the jury.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Administrator
    vCash

OK. I've masturbated twice to this thread already - with VK and BSG as the maids of honor. Or is that matrons?

Anyhow, thanks for the well wishes. I'm currently in Baltimore (let me tell you, I do NOT recommend 4 hours in the airplane/s with a bunch of stitches right above your knee and a flight attendant who feels the need to caress your leg when she talks to you). Just got back from dinner/drinks, and it's only about 7 pm here. You know I'm in sad shape when I leave the bar when all the construction boys and the night waitresses with all the hooters and **** are just showing up.

On a more serious note, the ol' FIL is already back in Iowa. And I really did feel bad for him. Dude was tore completely up. I kept telling him "it ain't no big deal" to which he answered "bull****, it is a big deal" to which I answered "well yeah, I guess it is a big deal when you dump your beloved son-in-law outta the loader at 25 feet onto a chainsaw with a brandy-new chain running full throttle!!!!! You no account son of an Iowegian whorehound!!!!

Or something like that.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    OK. I've masturbated twice to this thread already - with VK and BSG as the maids of honor. Or is that matrons?

Anyhow, thanks for the well wishes. I'm currently in Baltimore (let me tell you, I do NOT recommend 4 hours in the airplane/s with a bunch of stitches right above your knee and a flight attendant who feels the need to caress your leg when she talks to you). Just got back from dinner/drinks, and it's only about 7 pm here. You know I'm in sad shape when I leave the bar when all the construction boys and the night waitresses with all the hooters and **** are just showing up.

On a more serious note, the ol' FIL is already back in Iowa. And I really did feel bad for him. Dude was tore completely up. I kept telling him "it ain't no big deal" to which he answered "bull****, it is a big deal" to which I answered "well yeah, I guess it is a big deal when you dump your beloved son-in-law outta the loader at 25 feet onto a chainsaw with a brandy-new chain running full throttle!!!!! You no account son of an Iowegian whorehound!!!!

Or something like that.
    That's the Lortab talkin', folks.

vCash

Thasts the Dean we all know and love
    http://www.soonerfans.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38933&dateline=130040  9398

If God wanted Men to look women in the eyes, He wouldnt have gave em Boobs !

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Howzit
    That's the Lortab talkin', folks.

****in' A!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

Try it with Benadryl.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

And Jello...

Administrator
    vCash

Bitches. Now I'm hard again.

vCash

Me too!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Upper head?

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tailwind's Avatar
    vCash

Damn!
    " A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

Olevet Posse Member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

Awwwww......

This warms the cockles of my black, cold, calloused heart. Well at least it warms my cockles.

I've been out with injury. Seems me and this chainsaw had a little tango. Of course a lesser man would have been known henceforth and forevermore as "Stumpy."

Seriously, I took a week off work to clear some trees. Had the dozer man rocking and rolling, and I was steady trimming trees. Until I stuck a chainsaw in my leg. Lots of stitches and all that groovy stuff. And I did it while falling from a bucket on the front end loader from about 25 feet or so.

Like I said, a lesser man.....
    A lesser man? Pffffft . . .

A smarter man would've hired it out. And sat back and watched.

Glad you're OK . . . too bad the chainsaw is probably ruined.

Brewmaster

vCash

Little did they know the character Wolverine was based on Dean, except Dean doesn't have any sissy claws.
    ... that's not food.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member slickdawg's Avatar
    vCash

I think VK and BSG should go show Dean some special lovin.

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Some quick observations:

1. Lortab is excellent. See "Kidney Stones" thread.

2. Mjcpr posted like Dean would have posted if some other dumbass had been cutting tree limbs in his loader and cut hisself up like a dumbass. Very nicely done, Pat.

3. VK and BSG jello wrasslin'. Oof.

4. Dean masturbating. Ewww.

5. Lid ambulance chasing. Duh.

6. VK and BSG jello wrasslin'. Sorry, just wanted to type that again.

7. Despite his best efforts, and the best efforts of his FIL, Dean seems to be OK, and in his previous posting form, for which we can all be grateful.

Glad you didn't win a Darwin Award, Dean. We'll compare scars at a tailgate. I have another, badass one from earlier this year that I decided to spare the board from having to hear about (I'm sure you're all shocked), but I'll show it to you if you're nice.
    Well, crap.

vCash

Awwwww......

This warms the cockles of my black, cold, calloused heart. Well at least it warms my cockles.

I've been out with injury. Seems me and this chainsaw had a little tango. Of course a lesser man would have been known henceforth and forevermore as "Stumpy."

Seriously, I took a week off work to clear some trees. Had the dozer man rocking and rolling, and I was steady trimming trees. Until I stuck a chainsaw in my leg. Lots of stitches and all that groovy stuff. And I did it while falling from a bucket on the front end loader from about 25 feet or so.

Like I said, a lesser man.....
    Didn't get hurt huh? Land on your head?
    If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people - their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties - someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad; if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." - John F. Kennedy

vCash

VK and BSG jello-wrasslin' ?

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Phht. That doesn't even get a sniff of the hotness that would ensue. I mean, that picture actually kind of grosses me out, and I can guarantee you, having been in the same general vicinity as said VK and BSG, if they jello wrassled, I for one would be the exact opposite of grossed out.
    Well, crap.

vCash

Pics?