SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Worst spring wheat crop in 40 years predicted

...for Oklahoma. Kansas and nebbish can't be much better. Drought, hail, bugs, late frosts, etc.

My baby brother is crying in his beer in Wichitittay...in addition to selling Timpte grain hoppers and Wilson cattle pots, he owns a couple dozen grain hoppers he leases out to custom cutters and such. Its looking grim for the season.

Timpte grain hopper

Here's to those in the wheat biz, either directly or indirectly. They need OUr good wishes right now.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Re: Worst spring wheat crop in 40 years predicted

No good news here in southwestern okla. Drought got ours, good thing oil leases are up and beef is high.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

thats gotta be one of them trailers with the bladder in the center used for hauling solution fertilizers too.!!!

vCash

You mean winter wheat. Spring wheat is grown up North. That being said. HRW futures are at 9 year highs. However Southeast Nebraska wheat is pretty decent, so my relatives except for the ones in Texas should be fine. The wheat supply situation has been excaberbated by bad crops world wide and strong exports. The wheat situation will also pull corn higher.

http://www.agriculture.com/ag/future...oryId=54400290
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

F'ing Bush.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    F'ing Bush.
    LOL!

Wouldn't surprise me the least if he got the blame.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

Sooner All-World
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    F'ing Bush
    spek

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    You mean winter wheat. Spring wheat is grown up North. That being said. HRW futures are at 9 year highs. However Southeast Nebraska wheat is pretty decent, so my relatives except for the ones in Texas should be fine. The wheat supply situation has been excaberbated by bad crops world wide and strong exports. The wheat situation will also pull corn higher.

http://www.agriculture.com/ag/future...oryId=54400290
    I sleep better knowing that the SO has rf5 around. You just don't get this quality on any innerweb board.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Sooner All-World
    vCash

sarcasm is welcome here

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TUSooner
    I sleep better knowing that the SO has rf5 around. You just don't get this quality on any innerweb board.
    I am convinced part of the reason America is turning into a nation of fat***es is because far too few people understand where and how they get their food. Plus if the oil people can get excited about oil, I can get excited about the commodities I will be making a living off of very soon.
    For the good old American lifestyle: For the money, for the glory, and for the fun... mostly for the money.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by royalfan5
    I am convinced part of the reason America is turning into a nation of fat***es is because far too few people understand where and how they get their food. Plus if the oil people can get excited about oil, I can get excited about the commodities I will be making a living off of very soon.
    Go 'head on, bro!
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Sooner All-World
    vCash

i just checked out his myspace profile and i hate to admit it but royalfan seems to be kinda smart..
    he doesn't belong here.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by oumartin
    i just checked out his myspace profile and i hate to admit it but royalfan seems to be kinda smart..
    he doesn't belong here.
    Kinda is probably pushing it.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

u should start one!