Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Damnit Rhino

Re: Damnit Rhino

Two former NFL starters were among 134 promising young players chosen by the six NFL Europa League teams during Friday's free agent draft.

Running back Quentin Griffin and wide receiver Rashaun Woods will suit up for the Hamburg Sea Devils this spring after being chosen in the first and fifth rounds, respectively.

Griffin was a fourth-round draft pick of the Denver Broncos in 2003. He started five games for the Broncos from 2003-04, rushing for 656 yards and two touchdowns before suffering a knee injury. He rushed for 3,756 yards and 44 touchdowns during a stellar college career at Oklahoma.

Woods, who was chosen by the San Francisco 49ers in 2004, becomes the sixth former NFL first-round draft pick to play in NFL Europa.

http://www.nfleurope.com/

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Wow. From first round NFL pick to 5th round NFL Europe pick. Is pushing off legal in the NFL Europe?
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member swardboy's Avatar
    vCash

I think this is a good thing for Q...shake off the fumbleitis rap, and the injury questions....good luck Q!
    "I'm going to request that you stop posting in this thread." - circa 2008
    "Why does there have to be so much immature stuff on here?" - circa 2010

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

Ironic that in the NFL he got a rep for fumbling and being injury-prone. Exactly the opposite of his college career.
    Well, crap.