SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

Re: President Bush to retire

steven colbert has a countdown
    "I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

I bet Iran, North Korea, Syria, The Taliban and AQ do as well.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

Jed Fer Prez?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor
    On January 20th, 2009.
    Unless Al Franken can get in his "quicky impeachment" in that the senate is inaugurated before the POTUS.
    Boomer Sooner

vCash

4 more years

vCash

Jeb?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

I'll miss the Bushmaster. Bad guys blow up two of our buildings? We blow up two of their flippin' countries! That's how Bushy rolls! w00t!
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

I won't be happy until they finish building the "Bush Towers" to replace the WTC.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member slickdawg's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup
    I won't be happy until they finish building the "Bush Towers" to replace the WTC.

Speaking of, what ever became of the grand plans to build a new building at the WTC site?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    I'll miss the Bushmaster. Bad guys blow up two of our buildings? We blow up two of their flippin' countries! That's how Bushy rolls! w00t!
    You know I mean no harm, but how many of hell's favorite residents that flew planes into us were Iraqi?

I'll give credit where credit is due on the Afganistan operation.
    Boomer Sooner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by slickdawg
    Speaking of, what ever became of the grand plans to build a new building at the WTC site?
    They're building it. Relax. These things take time. It's flippin' Manhattan and there are construction and cartage unions involved. sheesh.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup
    I wouldn't hold my breath on the Bush anything in NYC, that is kinda like me holding out for the William Jefferson Clinton Oklahoma Memorial turnpike and tittay bar (well, maybe the tittay bar).
    Boomer Sooner

vCash

I think GW will look great on the new penny.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerscuba
    You know I mean no harm, but how many of hell's favorite residents that flew planes into us were Iraqi?

I'll give credit where credit is due on the Afganistan operation.
    Well, I guess he could have blowed-up Saudi, but we had a bone to pick with Iraq, and after all, it has been a fantastically productive and efficient means of slaughtering tens of thousands of jihaadists drawn there like moths to a porch light on a warm summer evening.

vCash

Well, I guess he could have blowed-up Saudi, but we had a bone to pick with Iraq, and after all, it has been a fantastically productive and efficient means of slaughtering tens of thousands of jihaadists drawn there like moths to a porch light on a warm summer evening.
    Our lefty buddies don't want to look at it that way.

vCash

I just have my doubts as to whether or not they were terrorists before we got there. Sure some of them were, but an occupation does funny things to people, my biggest fear comes when that 5 year old that lost his parents at our hands gets crazy on glue and Mohammad and comes for his revenge on the great satan in 20 years.
    Boomer Sooner

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by soonerscuba
    I just have my doubts as to whether or not they were terrorists before we got there. Sure some of them were, but an occupation does funny things to people, my biggest fear comes when that 5 year old that lost his parents at our hands gets crazy on glue and Mohammad and comes for his revenge on the great satan in 20 years.
    I hear ya bro, but by that logic, there would have been Japanese, German and Italians coming over here to kill Americans in 1965.