SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Bill O'Reilly got his butt handed to him in an argument about oil prices

He kept talking about gouging and limiting the amount of money that an oil company can make.

The guy asked if they should do that in O'Reiley's industry. Do you think you make to much Bill.

He kinda puckered up like someone brought a sex scandal. Sometimes I come down on Bill's side of the arguement but a lot of times I think he talks to hear himself talk.

vCash

Re: Bill O'Reilly got his butt handed to him in an argument about oil prices

O'Reilly, as bright as he is, doesn't seem to understand economics. Every time he argues with Neil Cavuto about the oil industry, he is torn a new one. I have heard him say he comes from a family that was union, and I believe that upbringing shows in his thinking.("stick it to the man" stuff)

vCash

His analysis is based on emotion and not reality.

"Big Oil" in this country doesn't control the oil in this world, and prices are going up world-wide. Explain that?

Lakeland, Fl - Where hurricanes cross paths.
    vCash

ok, it's a world-wide conspiracy.
    thanks for opening my paranoid eyes.
    An Education is what you get when you Read the Instructions,
    Experience is what you get if you don't...

vCash

Conspiracy, Economics. Whats the difference?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaTuba
    "Big Oil" in this country doesn't control the oil in this world, and prices are going up world-wide. Explain that?
    Then their record breaking earnings last year were just coincidence? Man, I'm now so much less ****ed that Exxon et all are NOT ****ing America up the *** like I thought they were.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Veritas
    Then their record breaking earnings last year were just coincidence? Man, I'm now so much less ****ed that Exxon et all are NOT ****ing America up the *** like I thought they were.
    So your saying that If you sold something thats VALUE and DEMAND increased, you shouldn't make any more money?? But its still your damn fault the price went up??

Come on man, use some common sense.

ExxonMobil, BP, Shell might be big companies, but they PALE in comparison and don't control this stuff like you think they do. Look at a Saudi Aramco, PEMEX, INOC, KNOC, PDVSA, Petrobras, PetroChina, CNOOC or other NATIONAL oil companies for that, controlled by other countries.

And if you want cheaper gas, the let the US majors build some damn refineries!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I cheer high oil prices and pray they go higher. Gotta break some eggs for an alternative energy omelet.
    Boomer Sooner

SoonerFans.com Elite Member slickdawg's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by usmc-sooner
    He kept talking about gouging and limiting the amount of money that an oil company can make.

The guy asked if they should do that in O'Reiley's industry. Do you think you make to much Bill.

He kinda puckered up like someone brought a sex scandal. Sometimes I come down on Bill's side of the arguement but a lot of times I think he talks to hear himself talk.

Naw, really?

All of these talking heads love to hear themselves talk. That's why they are
    so rude and talk over each other.

Sooner Starter GeneralCartmanLee's Avatar
    Your ridiculous mindless opinion has been noted.
    vCash

Gas prices going to $4 has very little to do with oil prices.
    More to do with speculation of the possibility of shortage (not an actual shortage), and a limited production of gas. The fact that there are so many different types of gas that has to be produced to satisfy all the different state regulations. Oil companies are playing by the rules set by the congress, and environmental lobbyist. I think its time for term limits.
    U.S. Congress ~ The biggest whorehouse in the country that doesn’t turn a profit.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BoogercountySooner's Avatar
    vCash

It's all them Dang Chinese gettin jobs and buyin cars and usin up all our gas!
    Booger Kills Deer and eatsem!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member jkm, the stolen pifwafwi's Avatar
    vCash

Oil companies are playing by the rules set by the congress, and environmental lobbyist. I think its time for term limits.
    uh, american oil companies are cheating on a cartel. there is a huge difference...