SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

Help me get back to Oklahoma!

Guys and gals, my wife and I have officially decided it's time to move back to Oklahoma ( the Tulsa Metro area). I've got many years worth of strong/solid sales background. With my main current focus in advertising sales (for the past 2.5 years). Before that I worked as a contractor salesman for a lumber yard in Oklahoma at an order desk. Here's my current work description: I work as a display advertising sales representative for a weekly newspaper; skills include: cold calls, calling on established accounts, fielding phone calls with advertising inquiries, selling advertising for special sections, selling pre-print inserts, some internet advertising sales and of course problem solving. My wife and I are very thankful for any and all leads you fellow sooner fans might have to offer. The area we are most interested in moving back to is the Tulsa/Owasso, Broken Arrow area. Thanks to all.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 chriscappel's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Help me get back to Oklahoma!

why Tulsa??? I hate it there....I'd rather live in the OKC area personally but to each his own!
    "Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me."

-Travis Bickle

BOYCOTT "I Am Legend"!!!!!

vCash

Cause we both grew up in the Tulsa area and we miss it. Plus all our friends are in the Tulsa area and my wife's family is too.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OU-HSV
    Cause we both grew up in the Tulsa area and we miss it. Plus all our friends are in the Tulsa area and my wife's family is too.
    All the more reason to move to OKC.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Cam
    All the more reason to move to OKC.
    Heh. Nah, it's only fair cause we've lived here around most of my family for almost 3 years...so I owe her.

Urban Tulsa is the local metro area weekly. Keith is a good newspaperman. and is fun to work for.

GTR newspapers produces several area specific weeklies (Jenks, Union, Broken Arrow) and are community oriented. They include local high school sports and other school and business highlights.

Tulsa Spirit, Tulsa Kids and Tulsa People are more magazine format weeklies.

Good luck!
    ...Oh, you were finished? Well then, allow me to retort...
    Jules
    www.MyTulsaHouse.com

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Redshirt
    Urban Tulsa is the local metro area weekly. Keith is a good newspaperman. and is fun to work for.

GTR newspapers produces several area specific weeklies (Jenks, Union, Broken Arrow) and are community oriented. They include local high school sports and other school and business highlights.

Tulsa Spirit, Tulsa Kids and Tulsa People are more magazine format weeklies.

Good luck!
    Thanks..yeah I'm putting in my resume at the company (CPI) that owns those weeklies you mentioned. CPI owns a buttload of papers there in the Tulsa area.

vCash

Job update: Done deal.

vCash

Congratulations HSV
    Quote Originally Posted by olevetonahill
    You go Boy trying to follow your logic here Is like chasin a chicken .

vCash

Thanks!