Thread: Old Yeller

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

Conservative Stuff Old Yeller

For real....why does the "Hollyweird" keep trying to bring down George W. Bush. I was just watching this movie and I kept having to go to the bathroom to throw up. The Libz have gone way too far with this flick and I will never ever watch a movie again!!!! Where was this movie during the Clinton administration??? That's right i guess dogs didn't get rabies during his term!!! Seriously I can't even be shocked about the Libz blind hatred towards Bush anymore. Also Herbie Fully Loaded, did anyone see how Herbie was illegally detained at that salvage yard....why didn't they just call it Guantanamo Bay, I mean we aren't stupid and we understund the political motivation behind both Old Yeller and Herbie Fully Loaded. If Clinton was involved with Old Yeller, the dog would have bit the boy and give him rabies but we would have praised the mother for allowing the dog to live since dog's lives are way more important than human....The Libz seem to already have forgotten about....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Tailwind's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Old Yeller

Are you drunk?
    " A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have"
    Thomas Jefferson

Olevet Posse Member

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

I couldn't agree more
    or less
    or at all
    or whatever

You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Obviously, you've touched a nerve on the SO.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Tear Down This Wall's Avatar
    vCash

iguujf
    "General Secretary Gorbachev, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for the Soviet Union and Eastern Europe, if you seek liberalization: Come here to this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, open this gate! Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"
    President Ronald Reagan at the Berlin Wall, June 12, 1987

SoonerFans.com Elite Member RacerX's Avatar
    vCash

Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.

vCash

I am a Patriot sir!!!! No longer shall I be opressed by all of the minorities. As a Republican, I only have control of the Congress, Presidency, and Supreme Court...I mean I am sure there is something else out there we don't control. As a Christian, We only make up 88.3% of the population if we can pull Untarian Universalist and the Muslims, we can get to 89%!!!! Not to mention you non God fearing 8.4% that are probably just Libz anyway!!!!! How do I live with myself in times where my voice isn't heard? She's The Man is the next left wing, evil, and fascist movie that is coming out. Why don't we just take all of our young little girls and turn them into men or if Amanda Bynes can be a guy why can't gays get married or some other Lib propaganda

vCash

Conservative Stuff Re: Old Yeller

Quote Originally Posted by RacerX
    Drugs are bad, mmmmkay.
    Typical Lib Response!!!!! Can't debate the facts so you just start name calling!!! Oh he is winning he must be on drugs....You Libz are so out of touch!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Hatfield's Avatar
    vCash

durka durka mohammed jihad.
    In the beginning, the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.