Thread: Kevin Bookout

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

Thumbs up Kevin Bookout

Bookout, IMO, was the only player on our team who has shown real fire over the last few games. In fact, he's the only one who has consistently shown fire this season.

I'll say it again: Kevin, we're sorry we couldn't build a better team around you. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Kevin Bookout

We'll be pulling for you in the Olympics, dude.
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 NickZeppelin's Avatar
    vCash

I think Everett played real hard today too. I thought Austin and Griffin played hard too they just don't know a lot about the game yet.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IronSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Everett tries, he just doesn't play smartly a lot of the time. A lot of the other guys just have lots to learn.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 NickZeppelin's Avatar
    vCash

Taj Gray may be one of the dumbest players ever. I think TE makes some mistakes because no one else will make plays to help him. Especially when Bookout isn't in there.

I will miss Kevin Bookout. Thank you for all you have done Kevin. You will always be a Sooner Great.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by crawfish
    Bookout, IMO, was the only player on our team who has shown real fire over the last few games. In fact, he's the only one who has consistently shown fire this season.

I'll say it again: Kevin, we're sorry we couldn't build a better team around you. Good luck in your future endeavors.
    Ditto.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I saw Kevin's Disgust- on the bech down 12 with about 6 minutes left- He didn't seem to think he should be getting a blow. Any how he looked ****ed and that is more than I can say for the rest of the team.

He was and is a hell of a player with- tough that I admire.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisen
    I saw Kevin's Disgust- on the bech down 12 with about 6 minutes left- He didn't seem to think he should be getting a blow. Any how he looked ****ed and that is more than I can say for the rest of the team.

He was and is a hell of a player with- tough that I admire.
    Anyone in the country would be happy to have him on their team.

I thought OU would do better over the past couple of years after watching Lavender and co. beat LSU in the NIT back in 2004. Shame it hasn't happened that way.

vCash

I gave Kevin a hard time early in year but he busted his arse toward the end of the season.Great job thanks for the effort.