Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

Picks / Predictions ??

Alright, I just printed off the Men's and Women's brackets and filled the slots in. For any I was unsure of, I defaulted to a visiting Grackle in front of the office building (he looks up, pick higher seed, if he hops, pick lower seed).

My highly acccurate predictions for the OU men and women:

Men: W in the 1st Round, but lose to Florida in Jacksonville in the 2nd Round. I have Duke beating UCONN in the Finals.

Women: Make it to the Elite Eight, but lose to LSU. North Carolina beats Duke in the Finals.

What say you, everybody??
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jimminy Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Picks / Predictions ??

Men: W against UW-M, W against UF, very, very, very close game against tOSU - still haven't decided which way it goes.

Women: Rematch against tOSU in the champ game. Sooners end up on top this time.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

I want to believe the Women can run the table and bring it home, Lord I do.

I just wonder when CP's inexperience and youth might be exploited at the same time our outside shooting has an off game.

I sure hope the Men's team hasn't peaked during those 4 1-point wins. I just remember those early exits with Kelvin during my college days, and wonder if he can get past that habit.
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I have OU losing to UF in the second round.

As for everything else, I have Xavier over Gonzaga, A&M over Syracuse, George Mason over MSU, and UCONN over Duke for the championship.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

Emma's Daddy! SoonerStormchaser's Avatar
    vCash

I have OU losing in the first round...however, if they win, I have them going to the Elite Eight (yes, they beat the Buckeyes).

I have the OU women winning it all over the Buckeyes in the title game.

I HATE OHIO STATE! BURN BABY BURN!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU-HSV's Avatar
    vCash

Women will win it all

Men will lose to Fla. in the second round.(hope I'm wrong though)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

UWM 71
    OU 67

Sorry to say.

Brewmaster

vCash

Men out in the second round. We couldn't take Syracuse in Albany, we won't take Florida in Jacksonville.

Women? I haven't even looked at that bracket.
    ... that's not food.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Ima get punked for this, but I have UW-Mil beating yall in the first round -- then them also beating florida to advance to the sweet 16.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDaugIn2000's Avatar
    vCash

heh, one person in our office has OU going to the Elite 8, and then down on the "tiebreaker" part where it says "TOTAL number of points Oklahoma will score in the TOURNAMENT" they put 60.

We'll probably score about 60, but I don't think that TOTAL will get us to the E8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri's Coach Stein
    "When I heard Shaq had been traded, I was hoping it had been for the Paris twins because they are ridiculous," Stein joked. "They're probably the two toughest post players to guard in the country."
    CLICK HERE ----->http://www.myartvideo.com

OR HERE------>http://www.myartvideo.com/forums

vCash

I have OU losing about the way they did last weekend to UW-Milwaukee in the 1st round.

Oddly enough... for the first time since I've lived in Minnesota, I'll finally get to see an OU game because I live in this region.

I do hope that OU wins but I don't expect much except our usual 10-20 minute scoring drought.
    My kids rock the flock!

Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

vCash

Well I've got eight brackets going. Thus I've every possibility from an OU championship down to a 2nd round exit. For 4 of my brackets I have Villanova winning it all so I guess you could say that's my overrall bet to realistically win the championship. In only one bracket do I have Memphis going to the Final Four. In all of the others, they lose to either Arkansas or Kansas. In no bracket do I have Duke winning the championship.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member birddog's Avatar
    vCash

Thurs. UW-M 79-US 73
    A&M 61- 'Cuse 70