SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

In honor of the return of Tony Soprano...

I'm enjoying one of these. damfinesmoke.

I'm a la Gloria Cubano man, but these CAO smoothies are excellent. I recommend you pick some up if you have the means.

"Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Octavian's Avatar
    vCash

Re: In honor of the return of Tony Soprano...

YES! An hour and half to go!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 lexsooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: In honor of the return of Tony Soprano...

CAO also came out recently with The Sopranos line of cigars. They are terribly overpriced, decent reviews but most smokers complained about having to pay over ten bucks a stick. Also, quite a few feel The Sopranos is kind of passe' as a series, so why attach the name to an expensive cigar? The cigar expert at my favorite cigar store says the CAO Sopranos are not moving very well. But for the price I would not have minded buying one just as a collector's item.

Personally, I have become a spoiled ISM man - Montecristo II, Vegas Robaina, Punch, Diplomatico, Cohiba Siglo IV, etc. Favorite "domestics": Padron Anniversary, Diamond Crown, Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real, Fuente Hemingway, Opus X.