Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 handcrafted's Avatar
    vCash

Monty Python Holy Grail Ale...a review

Had a pint last evening.

It's the last pint of this I'll ever drink.

I have not tasted goat ****, but I imagine that this is what it tastes like.

I want my $3 back.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Re: Monty Python Holy Grail Ale...a review

Stay with Guinness. The dry tasting excellence of deep roasted barley imparts unequaled flavor with fewer calories than light beer, low fat milk or low-sugar orange juice. Heck, its practically diet beer but with full flavor and lots of vitamins.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 chriscappel's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    Stay with Guinness. The dry tasting excellence of deep roasted barley imparts unequaled flavor with fewer calories than light beer, low fat milk or low-sugar orange juice. Heck, its practically diet beer but with full flavor and lots of vitamins.
    ewww...i cant handle the Guiness!! If i drink a lager its gotta be Amber Bock or Killians
    "Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me."

-Travis Bickle

BOYCOTT "I Am Legend"!!!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jeremy885's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by handcrafted
    Had a pint last evening.

I want my $3 back.

Had that at Tapwerks last year. If it wasn't for the name, I doubt they would have been able to sell a drop of it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by handcrafted
    Had a pint last evening.

I want my $3 back.

I've had it. didn't think it was THAT bad. but must admit I've never had it again.
    please don't tell me you like domestic beer. because if you do you're never going to like the really good stuff.

also, try the Hefeweizen.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    I do likes me some Guinness. Also Boddington's Pub Ale, if you've ever tried that, is really good stuff. Goes great with the Arturo Fuente Churchill.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by picasso
    I've had it. didn't think it was THAT bad. but must admit I've never had it again.
    please don't tell me you like domestic beer. because if you do you're never going to like the really good stuff.

also, try the Hefeweizen.
    The only domestic I'll drink is Miller Lite. As far as I'm concerned, if it's not from Northern Europe or Great Britain, it's crap.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerWood's Avatar
    vCash

I had another Guinness at Red Robin on Memorial and Penn the other day - best place to get a Guinness draft IMO. Although when we were there, the mugs were just being chilled in icewater at that point, not my favorite, but it'll pass...sorta...

And have them check the keg before you order too, don't get one if the keg is near the bottom - ewwww....bitter...