SoonerFans.com Elite Member VeeJay's Avatar
    vCash

I Think My Kid Is Spoiled Already

My six year old writes a letter to the tooth fairy last night and put it under her pillow:

"Dear Tooth Fairy:
    My tooth has not fallen out yet. Please leave me a present anyway."

This morning the note was still under her pillow.

That damned tooth fairy is a cold-hearted beyotch, eh?
    Posse resident guru on police brutality, Lady Gaga and lawnmower repair parts

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Re: I Think My Kid Is Spoiled Already

you should have written at the bottom of the note: A tooth still in your head is not worth any bread. Love, T.F.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Re: I Think My Kid Is Spoiled Already

One of the kids lost a tooth not too long ago & I heard them conspiring about catching the tooth fairy that night. Needless to say the tooth was still under the pillow the next morning. The toothless one asked why it was still there & no money. I replied that maybe next time you shouldn't fall alseep with a flashlight & a laundry bag beside you.

Guns & God clinger-to'er.