Thread: Pop up ads

Sooner Starter
    vCash

Pop up ads

Over the last 2 or 3 days, I have been receiving, getting, seeing, whatever, a lot of pop-up ads on this site when I move from thread to thread or forum to forum. Not only are there so many so frequently but the pop-ups are totally blank!!

Has anybody experienced this and what can I do about it?

Thanks

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 chriscappel's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Pop up ads

become a sponsor! I still gotta get my paypal working before i get mine...its coming though!
    "Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me."

-Travis Bickle

BOYCOTT "I Am Legend"!!!!!

vCash

This is extremely annoying...

I have some very good pop up blockers, but this "tribal fusion" ad thing gets through all of them. Over and over. I understanding the financing angle of this, and have gladly contributed to this site as it's great, even though I'm not a Sooner.

It needs to be removed.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 hurricane'bone's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Pop up ads

Noleman, as a sponsor you have the ability to kill the ads. (User CP, Edit Options, Down at the Bottom of the page) If you've done this and you're still getting that ad, then its being triggered by something else.

vCash

Thanks. You know...

They're gone now! Looked and saw what you were talking about. Had not done that myself, but if someone did it for me, THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane'bone
    Noleman, as a sponsor you have the ability to kill the ads. (User CP, Edit Options, Down at the Bottom of the page) If you've done this and you're still getting that ad, then its being triggered by something else.