Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Blitzkrieg's Avatar
    I have all the characteristics of a human being- flesh, blood,
    vCash

Aggie talking points on coach Sutton

I've noticed that they always bring up the airplane crash while defending the undefendable actions of Sutton. "Coach brought the aggie family together during a time of crisis" or some such crap.

Do they really think Sampson, Barnes, coach K, or anyone else would have been any different during that time? The crash was a terrible thing, but quit bringing it up for a sympathy play, if it was really so traumatic to you.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg; 2/19/2006 at 01:01 PM.

Autoerotic asphyxiation is my anti-drug.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Crimsontothecore's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Aggie talking points on coach Sutton

You have to remember these are the same people who crucufied the lady he injured. They called her a gold digger and every other name in the book. They claim to be full of love and compassion yet they posted a picture of Joel Hinrichs on their message board while poking fun at the guy. They will never admit their coach is simply an irresponsible slobbering drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsontothecore
    You have to remember these are the same people who crucufied the lady he injured. They called her a gold digger and every other name in the book. They claim to be full of love and compassion yet they posted a picture of Joel Hinrichs on their message board while poking fun at the guy. They will never admit their coach is simply an irresponsible slobbering drunk.
    LOL banned!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Crimsontothecore's Avatar
    vCash

Did anyone else notice Eddie was at the game?
    Attached Images Attached Images