Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 White House Boy's Avatar
    vCash

Scuttlebutt on fRANphoney...................

Word has it from some TCU alumni who have stayed in touch with manteets that he is seriously suffering from deep depression stemming from the pressure being applied to him in College Station.
    Anyone else hearing anything of the sort?

Last edited by White House Boy; 2/9/2006 at 01:11 PM.
    "Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson?
    Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength?
    'It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save.' "

Isaiah 63:1

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    Wishing I was moving to Monroe, Oklahoma...
    vCash

Re: Scuttlebutt on fRANphoney...................

Pressure, what pressure...I though TAMU was the greatest job ever...
    Everything progressives do is aimed at weakening democracy, capitalism and the social and cultural institutions that support those things...... They are about subjugating people and being a ruling class.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

77-0 will do that to man. YOU'RE A D-1 PROGRAM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 n8v_ndn's Avatar
    vCash

Why would he admit that to people that then turn around and air his dirty laundry??

I heard from some Dallas peeps that TCU's coach sweats A LOT and is on the verge of a nervous breakdown, given the attention that Texas Tech & UTEP got this season
    "Texas is no closer to being a strong, physical team than it was before Mack’s proclamation he wanted to out-SEC his Big 12 opponents. OU owned both lines of scrimmage and, well, everything else. Texas remains a finesse team."