SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

We got a new letter carrier!

Yay us!

Since moving here this summer, we never got our mail delivered before 4:30pm, sometimes as late as 5:30. The other day, I happened to be home at 2:00 and noticed the mail truck at my mailbox. I asked "what gives" and my hawt new lady letter carrier informed me this was her route now and we'd be getting our mail by 2:00 every day. I had to ask,"So what was the deal with the other guy? Did he go hide somewhere and take a siesta every afternoon?" She replied, "Something like that. He doesn't carry the mail anymore" I sure hope he doesn't shoot her or anything.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Re: We got a new letter carrier!

We have 2 mail carries that rotate deliveries to our office. One is a younger guy that is as nice and normal as any person, much less a mail carrier. The other one smells like a cross between pit sweat and ***.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member RacerX's Avatar
    vCash

I had a new one today. It was a girl from one street over bringing us our mail that was delivered to their house.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Our carrier changes the route around a couple of times a year. So we get it early during the winter, later in the summer. No idea why though.
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Our mail dude sucks.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OklahomaTrombone
    Our mail dude sucks.
    heh. OT has a Steve Covey-ism for his sig.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

I love mailman threads.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)