SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

The innerweb is an amazing place

This morning, I was thinking about an old bud with whom I'd lost track. Sooo, I googled his name and presto, I found him on the board of directors of a small town bank in Eureka Springs AR.

I then put his name in the Eureka Springs on-line white pages and viola -- I got his phone number.

I'm gonna call him after I'm sure he's up.

just saying.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Okieflyer's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The innerweb is an amazing place

So what did you tell him you did for a living now?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Re: The innerweb is an amazing place

Quote Originally Posted by Okieflyer
    So what did you tell him you did for a living now?
    I told him I was in skool. He's managing an airport. Cool guy, originally from Omaha but he got the heck oughtta there when he joined Big Blue. Now living in Eureka Springs. They never had kids and play a lot of golf and bridge.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes