Thread: Tulsans

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Tulsans

When will the widening project begin for I-44 between Riverside and Memorial? I'd like to know so I can take my daily trip to far NE Tulsa via 244 when this begins.

You're probably ready to get me off that thing anyway. I do stay in the left lane and put the cruise on 65mph.

Alot of people tell me I'm numba.one with their middle finger.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Re: Tulsans

Quote Originally Posted by Jerk
    When will the widening project begin for I-44 between Riverside and Memorial? I'd like to know so I can take my daily trip to far NE Tulsa via 244 when this begins.

You're probably ready to get me off that thing anyway. I do stay in the left lane and put the cruise on 65mph.

Alot of people tell me I'm numba.one with their middle finger.
    I'll call Bill LaFortune and get right back to you bro. Of course, it won't be until Tuesday because of the holiday and all.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

We can likely measure the time frame in years.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jerk's Avatar
    vCash

Really?

I thought it was going to start "soon"

I bet Roger Hardesty will poor all of the concrete cuz he paid off all the right people.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves, in the course of time, a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."
    - Fred Bastiat

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SoonerInKCMO's Avatar
    vCash

Why are they widening the road in Tulsa? Nobody goes there.

We have always known that heedless self-interest was bad morals; we know now that it is bad economics. FDR.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member JohnnyMack's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    We can likely measure the time frame in light years.
    You should probably call Stephen Hawking on this one.