Thread: Interesting...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Interesting...

Dear OT,

The Hornets players, coaches and staff would like to thank you for your tremendous support this season. Your energy and enthusiasm has truly made a difference for our team.

As you may know, two of our games originally scheduled to be played in Baton Rouge this month have been moved to Oklahoma. All proceeds from both of these games will benefit the Hornets Hoops for Homes initiative, a partnership with Habitat for Humanity to build twenty new homes in New Orleans this season.

Due to a scheduling conflict at the Ford Center, the Hornets January 13 game against the Sacramento Kings will be played at the Lloyd Noble Center located on the campus of the University of Oklahoma in Norman. Tipoff for this game is set for 7:00 p.m.

To order your tickets simply click on this link:
    https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/pa...ets05&selID=20

P.S. To get this offer to you as soon as possible, the seating map found on the ticket buying page is still for the Ford Center. The Lloyd Noble Center arena seating diagram can be found here:
    http://sooner.nmn.speedera.net/pics2...1128202747.gif
    What kind of crowd/noise will we see in this game?

hmmmm.....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jimminy Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Interesting...

Sellout. Close to a LNC attendance record.

A lot of noise. Hornets fans know how to roll.

I will miss the beer, though.

Sooner Starter
    vCash

I doubt it sells out...still more than an OU game this year.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 CtheB's Avatar
    vCash

I don't know if it will sell out or not, but they had sure better add some new bulbs to the scoreboard. I am not sure it can even register in the 80s anymore. How embarassing when CP3 hits a J with the Hornets sitting on 78that the scoreboard malfunctions and they have to stop the game.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

The scoreboard always make me laugh when COPPIN ST turns into CCFPIN ST, for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.