SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDawg's Avatar
    vCash

The point of this thread is not so much that Paterno upset someone, it's that...

...Penn State's communications director for football is named Guido D'Elia and that's just dang cool.

link

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The point of this thread is not so much that Paterno upset someone, it's that...

Alright, look youse NOW gals.

Nobody messes with JoePa. You mess with JoePa, you messin with me, capache?
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The point of this thread is not so much that Paterno upset someone, it's that...

one day

vCash

Sorry 'bout that, but I think I practiced due diligence by searching for "Paterno" before starting this thread. Crazy that nobody used his full last name in that thread.

I didn't think about searching for JoePa.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GrapevineSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Besides, that other thread pertains to the actual story.

This TD-induced thread is only about the fact that Penn State's communications director for football is named Guido D'Elia, and that's just dang cool.
    Just imagine there's a really obnoxious graphical sig here

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

no big deal. next time, just search keyword: Guido D'Elia

SoonerFans.com Elite Member 1stTimeCaller's Avatar
    vCash

I just wanted to mess with you.

Don't mess with a man named Guido, evar.
    one day

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeCaller
    Don't mess with a man named Guido, evar.
    Just like you're never supposed to mess with a smiling old bald man. Especially if he's blind and looks frail. That's just asking to get your butt whupped.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Blues1's Avatar
    vCash

NOW has met their match - When a 77 year old Honest Man can't talk in this Counrty we are in deep S*** -- I see millions of College Football fans going Freakin' NUTS IF anything happens to JoePa......??? --- I call for NOW to back off NOW - College Football Fans Unite We won't Let JoePa go down on this ------- NEVER......!!!!!

Get Rockin'

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GrapevineSooner
    Besides, that other thread pertains to the actual story.

This TD-induced thread is only about the fact that Penn State's communications director for football is named Guido D'Elia, and that's just dang cool.
    Yeah, but I was kinda upset that (I thought) no other threads had been started. I wanted to chime in with the Guido thought on a thread that already existed. It's always funnier to threadjack than to threadstart.

At any rate...Penn State just climbed a notch or two on my favorite football programs list.