Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

LSU All-American Wroten arrested

I'm going head this off at the pass....

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/.../60105004/1001

Marijuana.

Claude is a Saban recruit so I don't want to hear anything about "Miles recruits thugs".

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Big Red Ron's Avatar
    vCash

Re: LSU All-American Wroten arrested

Miles will allow thugs to stay on the team and will clean up their messes for them. Mark it down. One of the first things Gundy did as HC in stillwater was, he kicked off like eight players that Miles allowed to stay on at OSU. A couple were all-big XII types too.
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,
    a thousand victories. - Sun Tzu (500 B.C.)

Claude is a Saban recruit so I don't want to hear anything about "Miles recruits thugs".
    Sorry to tell you but we know Miles and Miles does recruit thugs. Maybe not this thug but thugs just the same.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

He'll welcome the thug back, that, is his problem.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Red Ron
    Miles will allow thugs to stay on the team and will clean up their messes for them. Mark it down. One of the first things Gundy did as HC in stillwater was, he kicked off like eight players that Miles allowed to stay on at OSU. A couple were all-big XII types too.
    This guy's never been in trouble at all before... We've had 2 instances of current players getting in trouble (Shawn Jordan, Chase Pittman) (drugs, barfight).

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sooneron
    He'll welcome the thug back, that, is his problem.
    His eligibility is ova.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member OKC-SLC's Avatar
    vCash

les miles sucks.

carry on.
    “When half the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that is about the end of any nation." --Adrian Rogers

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by LSUdeek
    Google "Prentiss Elliott".
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

vCash

I hate LSU

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 caphorns's Avatar
    vCash

Wroten was clocked at 77 mph in a 65 mph zone, Bonner said. When asked if he had anything illegal in the car, Wroten admitted having marijuana for personal consumption, Bonner said.

Police found tennis shoes in the backseat with two bags of suspected marijuana, one with 23 grams valued at close to $150 and another 1.55-gram bag, commonly referred to as a “nickel bag” usually used for sales, Bonner said.

Wroten admitted having $4,000 in his pocket, which he claimed was on loan from his financial adviser to prepare for NFL training, Bonner said. Police were unable to contact the adviser.
    That's alot of dope to consume (and cash to be holding) before combine time Cheech. Do we potentially have a budding/entrepreneurial Nate Newton type here?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jreed13
    I hate LSU
    Hi!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    Google "Prentiss Elliott".
    Party fight? Not that that's acceptable behavior but I'm thinking with all of the thug talk there were some armed robberies, rape, theft, drugs by all of these OSU players that were dismissed by Gundy.

Soonerfans.com Elitist sooneron's Avatar
    vCash

His eligibility is ova.
    He would if he could. Face it, we know lester a little better than you do.
    Oh sweet jesus. Its like watching the special olympics in high definition on here now.
    Soonerinabilene

vCash

Hi!
    I felt very compelled to post in this thread and thats what came to mind first

vCash

Miles is basically your scumbag slick-Willie type who will do anything to get ahead. At aggie he recruited thugs so he could win a few games and get the hell out of there and leave someone else to clean up the mess. If he needs to recruit/welcome back a few thugs at lsu to get his Michigan dream job, he'll do that too.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jreed13
    I felt very compelled to post in this thread and thats what came to mind first
    Was wondering how long it would take you to post... figured an over/under of about 10.

Wasn't far off

Awesoministrator

vCash

Party fight? Not that that's acceptable behavior but I'm thinking with all of the thug talk there were some armed robberies, rape, theft, drugs by all of these OSU players that were dismissed by Gundy.
    Prentiss Elliott rap sheet

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 The Consumate Showman's Avatar
    in the backfield with "indian" jack jacobs
    vCash

How many players did Gumby kick off the aggots squad b-4 the season started????
    I have too much sympathy for myself to feel any for you......

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Big Red Ron's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino
    Prentiss Elliott rap sheet
    For future reference.

May 2003
    Charged with first-degree burglary and feloniously pointing a weapon at a former girlfriend (mother of his child). The charges were dismissed at a preliminary hearing in September because crucial witnesses declined to testify. Court records indicate that the ex-girlfriend obtained a permanent protective order against Elliott in May.

December 9, 2003
    Commits misdemeanor assault & battery on a security officer at a high school basketball game and a misdemeanor count of resisting arrest.

March 27, 2004
    Accused in a domestic assault on a 16-year-old girl at a Sand Springs movie theater. Allegedly assaulted the girl by striking her in the head and throwing her down into a street, where the assault continued. The dispute was allegedly over which movie the couple were going to see.

October 2, 2004
    Accused of punching and later threatening to shoot the president of OSU’s National Pan-Hellenic Council during an Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity dance. National Pan-Hellenic Council President Steve Redd later declined to press charges against Elliott, after receiving several threatening messages from Elliot and his friends, telling Redd's friends that "if they were caught, they'd get shot". Redd warned to watch out for Tulsa gang G-Unit who was reportedly looking for him.

October 31, 2004
    Accused of assaulting his girlfriend on the OSU campus. Reportedly pushed the woman down a hill near his dorm. Woman filed an emergency protective order against Elliott on November 29.
    No, he's not a thug.
    Know thy self,
    know thy enemy.
    A thousand battles,
    a thousand victories. - Sun Tzu (500 B.C.)

vCash

Obviously I dunno all of this. Any other information on the dismissed players?

http://mb4.scout.com/fgoherdfrm1.sho...cID=3634.topic

Now I'm scared.
    Sorry to say Prentiss Ellito will be heading to LSU after his stint at Hutch JUCO in Kansas. He is really close with former OSU recievers coach Todd Monken. Monken has told Prentiss to keep his nose clean and make grades at Hutch and he can play his junior and senior season at LSU. Sorry guys, he would have really helped your team, but from some of your replies, it seems you guys weren't too happy he was thinking of Marshall anyway.