Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OUGreg723's Avatar
    vCash

Scottie Reynolds Update

So far Scotty is having a brilliant season as he is averaging 35 points a game. He recently dropped 41 points on Herndon's arch rival: South Lakes(Grant Hill's Alma Matter)

Here is a great pre-season read on Scottie so you Non-Virginian Sooners know what we are getting ourselves in for!!

http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/...per=71&cat=105
    Last edited by OUGreg723; 12/12/2005 at 11:45 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member boomersooner28's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Scottie Reynolds Update

Can't wait!

Thank you for the post!

vCash

No Problem. I can't wait either. Neither can Scottie. We talk about it daily. Believe me, he is one of the best kids I have ever met, and he is thrilled to be a Sooner!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Can't wait for this kid to come in. Can he make it in at semester? Please? Pretty please?
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

vCash

Hehe. We need him in Herndon Right now. We are shooting for the state title. Next year is going to be sweet though. I will get another 4 years of watching my friend play, and this time in Cromson and Cream...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

We'd better get hella inside information from your ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

Great article!

Thanks

Oh, and tell him that he'll never lead the Sooners to the Final 4 and a National Championship!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BoonesFarmSooner
    Oh, and tell him that he'll never lead the Sooners to the Final 4 and a National Championship!
    I ain't gonna tell him that... HE IS BUILT. I want to keep being friends.

Just kidding Scottie would never hurt a fly. He's a great guy.

Oh and by the way, Scottie and the rest of the '05 recruits WILL bring us our first, or second NC...MARK IT DOWN.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

What big teams does Herndon have on it's schedule. I know they've played DeMatha. Oak Hill Academy coming up. Any chance they play Montrose Christian of Rockville, Md? Dunbar?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SilliSooner
    What big teams does Herndon have on it's schedule. I know they've played DeMatha. Oak Hill Academy coming up. Any chance they play Montrose Christian of Rockville, Md? Dunbar?
    Yeah, we play one of the Toughest scheduals in the country. I'm impressed with your knowledge.

We schedualed Bishop O'connel but they backed out and we won't be playing them this season. And we do have Montrose Christian on the schedual. Should be great. As for the Dematha game last Saturday, Scottie had 36 points. Hit an amazing NBA range three at the buzzer to take the game into over time. The police had to blow whistles to calm the crowd down because the players couldnt here the coaches... It was nuts. But we ended up losing in overtime to Dematha. It was still a great effort by the guys. It will be rough next year without Scottie. I'm glad I will be in Noramn and wont be there to see it.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUGreg723
    Yeah, we play one of the Toughest scheduals in the country. I'm impressed with your knowledge.

We schedualed Bishop O'connel but they backed out and we won't be playing them this season. And we do have Montrose Christian on the schedual. Should be great. As for the Dematha game last Saturday, Scottie had 36 points. Hit an amazing NBA range three at the buzzer to take the game into over time. The police had to blow whistles to calm the crowd down because the players couldnt here the coaches... It was nuts. But we ended up losing in overtime to Dematha. It was still a great effort by the guys. It will be rough next year without Scottie. I'm glad I will be in Noramn and wont be there to see it.
    Good info. Spek. BTW, as a high school student, I hate it when teachers (or in your case, policemen) make the crowd settle down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor View Post
    I may be wrong but it seems as if we may have gone for a fake PAT once since I've been at Baylor. Although I may have just been drunk and playing Xbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by Turd_Ferguson View Post
    Back off of Bob (Barry, Sr.). He's drank more beer, pissed more blood and banged more quiff than all of you numnut's put together.

vCash

Tonight, Herndon plays the #1 team in the country, Oak Hill Academy, at a nuetral site in Patomac, VA. I will let you guys know how it goes. It will be very tough. It is good for us to be playing these games. We wont see anyone like this going into the regular season and playoffs. I can tell you that Scottie is ready to go though...

vCash

Scottie had 27 points and played a great game. Oak Hill was just too good. I have never seen anyone so good. They were unreal. 5 D1 players on the floor all the time. No wonder they are number one in the nation. We lost 106-72 or something like that.