Thread: okc hornets

okc hornets

any chance of getting tickets the day of the game? if not whats the best place to get 4 ticekts from?

tia

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jimminy Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: okc hornets

Quote Originally Posted by cma14
    any chance of getting tickets the day of the game? if not whats the best place to get 4 ticekts from?

tia
    depends on the game. the ticket office should have a limited selection, although its hard to get two together that are in a decent location.

secondary market on gamedays: outside the ford center at either the corner of reno and gaylord or reno and robinson are where theyre at.

oklahomatickets.com has a few season tickets and theyre not priced TOO high.

i am looking for 4 tickets to the Heat game. If anyone knows where i can get 4 lmk...

jimminy, thanks for the heads up.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cma14
    i am looking for 4 tickets to the Heat game. If anyone knows where i can get 4 lmk...

jimminy, thanks for the heads up.
    www.oklahomatickets.com has quite a few for the heat game

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ChickSoonerFan's Avatar
    vCash

Check with OKC chamber of commerce too...I think sometimes they may have some..not sure though. I will check on it too.

vCash

Also, if you have any friends/relatives that work at the Oklahoman, MidFirst Bank, Chesapeake or Devon Energy, or KerrMcGee -- they might be able to get you some free tickets.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 ChickSoonerFan's Avatar
    vCash

I checked with my friend at OKC chamber and I was wrong, it was a one time deal. I think the friends idea is a good one.

live in kc and will be down for the night, just to watch this game. HUGE Shaq fan! Don't know many people in the area... but thanks for the tips..