Tulsa Basketball

Hey TU, how's it feel to know you're gonna have your asses handed to you tonight?

Tulsa Golden Hurricane? More like a mild breeze. Or more like the Tulsa Golden Showers. You perverted T-Towners.

You won't be "Livin' on Tulsa Time" tonight. You'll be doin' the Bon Jovi: Livin' on a Prayer. You gay Tulsa fans love Bon Jovi. Admit it.

I bet y'all wish you had old Bill Self back as coach. Well last I checked, he's busy running the Kansas program into the ground.

BOO-YEAH!!!!

Re: Tulsa Basketball

5 hours and counting until the Sooners begin their domination of the "Golden Girls."

In your Face Tulsa!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

whatever. Basketball's a thug game of the underclasses anyway.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    whatever. Basketball's a thug game of the underclasses anyway.
    Shut up Homey! If you have no smack concerning the game, step off.

BOO-YEAH!!!

Hey TU, nice head coach you hired.

I thought Corky Romano wanted to be a Veterinarian.

This photo of your head coach fits in with that stupid-*** tye-dye thing you private schoolers got going on tonight.

oh yeah,

FACE!!!!!

Hey, nice try Golden Shower, but no soup for you.

Good luck against Oral Bob.

And one more thing, no, make that two more things:

BOO-YEAH!!!!
    FACE!!!

brasky out

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by william_brasky
    This photo of your head coach fits in with that stupid-*** tye-dye thing you private schoolers got going on tonight.

oh yeah? We private college types have nothing against public colleges. In fact, our housekeeper went to a public college.

BTW, TU gave those t-shirts away to students today. I think that's why the kids are wearing them.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    In fact, our housekeeper went to a public college.
    I don't need to hear about you and your "life partner's" housekeeper private school boy.