Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Soon to be Memphibian

Anchorage-->Tuscaloosa-->Memphis-->Huntsville
    vCash

Taj Gray is a beast of epic proportions

Taj opened tonight's game on an 11-0 run. I'd say OU, but Taj scored every damn point of it AND had a steal and a couple of boards.

Wow. He's good.

Oh, yeah, if we're going to bitch about student seating, it'd be nice if some of 'em showed for the game. Lot of donors showed up as empty seats as well.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Re: Taj Gray is a beast of epic proportions

Remember who this is against Froz

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Yup he is a monster.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

i read they added a bunch of seats around the court......can you see that.

my dad's a donor and had tix since the mid 70's.....he's there. he yells at the refs too. he's got serious longtime grudges against about 75% of the officials in college hoops. watching even a TV game with him he's gonna say something like: "that guy (name of ref), he's a Big East ref......will never call a foul against UCONN...watch. he T'd Billy up against Syracuse in 1984 in the Carrier Dome."

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by King Crimson
    i read they added a bunch of seats around the court......can you see that.

my dad's a donor and had tix since the mid 70's.....he's there. he yells at the refs too. he's got serious longtime grudges against about 75% of the officials in college hoops. watching even a TV game with him he's gonna say something like: "that guy (name of ref), he's a Big East ref......will never call a foul against UCONN...watch. he T'd Billy up against Syracuse in 1984 in the Carrier Dome."
    You can tell.

Griffen doesn't look to sure of himself on Defense. But I understand he made a nice move earlier . AJ definatly made a nice move before the TO.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Isn't Neal supposed to be the sharpshooter?

vCash

What channel is it on?

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Cam
    What channel is it on?
    OZone

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

Gray looks good, but I'm thinking our 3-point percentage needs to be a bit better.

vCash

ah

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by crawfish
    Gray looks good, but I'm thinking our 3-point percentage needs to be a bit better.
    Neal hasn't looked like the deep threat he was cracked up to be as yet. Griffen looks like a sculpture.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Bob Barry is the suck.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Nobody has been able to hit a 3-ball. Not sure what that's about-I know that Neal has a couple of bumps and bruises on the legs, so it might be giving him some trouble on his shot.

If by sculpture you mean rocked up, yeah he does. Kind of kid that gave Michealangelo wet dreams.
    "The choices we discern as having been made in the Constitutional Convention impose burdens on governmental proceses that often seem clumsy, inefficient, even unworkable, but those hard choices were consciously made by men who had lived under a form of government that permitted arbitrary governmental acts to go unchecked." INS v. Chadha, 462 U.S. 919 (1983) (Burger, C.J.)

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

I need to check out the women's game from a couple of nights ago now that I have O-zone. Apparently some chick named Courtney Hilton or something is pretty good.

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Heh. You know, that'd be kind of cool if someone would hold up a "That's Hot" sign every time Courtney or Ashley scored.

vCash

Hopefully, one of Neal's errant threes will nail one of the gay ponies...

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Some Nebraska fans at the bar with me last week looked me in the eye and asked "What's with the pigs?"

I kid you not.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Sooner
    Some Nebraska fans at the bar with me last week looked me in the eye and asked "What's with the pigs?"

I kid you not.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

so, what was the score tonight?

Soon to be Memphibian

vCash

Game's still on. Hurry and you can make LNC before the end.
    55-26 right now with 7+ to go.