Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDawg's Avatar
    vCash

This thread is for lazy people who wanna get all their FB recruting info in 1 click.

So, all you recruiting people...spill the beans. Who are we going after? Who do we already have?

vCash

Re: This thread is for lazy people who wanna get all their FB recruting info in 1 click.

We need to get a F***ing junior college quarterback or something. Bomar is terrible, Jejuan Rankins isnt helping, and why does Travis Willson Suck?
    Burnt Orange Makes Me Puke

vCash

Re: This thread is for lazy people who wanna get all their FB recruting info in 1 click.

Quote Originally Posted by WestTxSooner
    We need to get a F***ing junior college quarterback or something. Bomar is terrible, Jejuan Rankins isnt helping, and why does Travis Willson Suck?
    I dont see us going after a Junior college QB. Not a good one anyways. Jejuan is a joke. He should not start and I would be shocked if I see him start again. Travis is not a number one WR. You see this all the time in the pros. He is a good number two and a great number three. The way the year started it looked as if Jejuas was playing the role of the #1WR. anyways this is recruiting.

Looks like a lot of Oline are coming out of the woodwork. It wouldnt shock me to see two Commit in the next two weeks. I pretty sure we will either land Murray or Chris Brown. I like Brown even though he is not rated as high as Murray. It is not looking good in the TE positions and area we needed a good pick up in. We need Defense. We need those kids in Oklahoma the big DT and DE. I dont think we will have and pure CB in this class.

Oh and to the above Bomar doesnt suck. The kid is going to make all of you eat your words.

Sooner Benchwarmer southern sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Bomar is a gamer (and other than having more talent in his left hand that you do in your entire body - westtxsooner), he will be a stud before he leaves here. I expect him to have a good sophmore year and a great junior and senior year. He gives 100% non stop (laying great blocks for his backs and receivers when needed), he will be fine when given time, all the off season snaps and reps with his receivers. Just curious, with the speed of current defensive players and our lack of protection for him, who do you think would be our savior? Do you ever see our WR's dropping balls??? Buy a clue.

vCash

I thought the thread title was specific enough.

vCash

Ok, I will give him that, he has cured some of his preseaspn ego, and is leading our team. I too have seen him make a few key blocks for AD or Kejuan or Guti. I was a little drunk when i made that post above, and when i look back i realize that Bomar is doing better each game, we (The Sooner NAtion) are not used to a decent quarterback, next year Bomar will lead us to BCS victory i think, or at least the Cotton Bowl
    Burnt Orange Makes Me Puke

TopDawg

here you go you lazy bastage:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=8&yr=2006

apparently Chad Roark (OL/DL) from Ada de-committed to FSU and verballed to us, so add him to the list as well

vCash

Thanks brasky! I guess I can live with one click to get into the thread and one more link to get to the info.

Looks like we're raiding NEO's front 7.

I'm glad we got Roark. Will he be an OL or DL in college?

Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg
    I don't know.

The 'Noles wanted him for OL.

vCash

Thanks brasky! I guess I can live with one click to get into the thread and one more link to get to the info.

Looks like we're raiding NEO's front 7.

The guy will be an OL dont doubt that. OU is making a major push going after some of the best in the nation. Nice to see them get our homegrown kids to stay home. With the line being in the shape it its I guess more OL are looking at coming in and trying to start.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Harry Beanbag's Avatar
    vCash

Center is what I've heard.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Jimminy Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Beanbag
    Center is what I've heard.
    Center or guard.

Quote Originally Posted by WestTxSooner
    I know you guys want a 5* Qb but are you guys recruiting Press Taylor(Zac's brother). I think OU made a mistake by not taking Zac. Zac is a solid leader and tough as nails. If Press is the same I hope we pick him up as a second qb in our class.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by cahusker
    I know you guys want a 5* Qb but are you guys recruiting Press Taylor(Zac's brother). I think OU made a mistake by not taking Zac. Zac is a solid leader and tough as nails. If Press is the same I hope we pick him up as a second qb in our class.
    No! We got the QB they wanted. We took the best in Oklahoma.

vCash

So, all you recruiting people...spill the beans. Who are we going after? Who do we already have?
    Isn't that the whole reason for message boards... to get all the info (whether accurate or not) at one click... at least that is why I visit

vCash

Re: This thread is for lazy people who wanna get all their FB recruting info in 1 cli

According to this:

http://scout.scout.com/a.z?s=146&p=9&c=8&yr=2006

we got a commitment from LB Brandon Crow out of Comanche. Anybody know anything about him?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

vCash

This thread has way more recruit info than that one. That's what makes it so good.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

if I wasn't lazy I'd link an excel file.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

SoonerFans.com Elite Member King Crimson's Avatar
    vCash

Re: This thread is for lazy people who wanna get all their FB recruting info in 1 cli

Quote Originally Posted by cahusker
    i like Zac and he went to my high school. he's a solid D-1 QB and got a bad break at Wake when they switched offenses. but i don't think he'd have seen the field for OU. especially when you consider his current eligibility is stretched by his transfer. as i recall his original verbal was OSU......now, he could have played some up there over the course of his career given their QB situation.