Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 NickZeppelin's Avatar
    vCash

I'm really fired up for College basketball

I went to the NBA exhibition game last night and it really made me fired up for college basketball. NBA just isn't as fun to watch but the Eduardo still is the same way he was in college. Chris Paul was probably the best player on the court last night. But now I'm fired up for college basketball.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 IronHorseSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I'm really fired up for College basketball

I agree with you totally. Speaking of Chris Paul, remember what he said about this Sooner team and how hard they are to match-up with. He played against Duke and UNC last year, and he seems to be comparing this team favorably with them. For Sooner opponents, that could be scary!
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

Rece Davis College Football Final 8 OCT 2011

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner04's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NickZeppelin
    I went to the NBA exhibition game last night and it really made me fired up for college basketball. NBA just isn't as fun to watch but the Eduardo still is the same way he was in college. Chris Paul was probably the best player on the court last night. But now I'm fired up for college basketball.
    If we lose to Villanova you'll bail.

vCash

The Villanova game will be interesting now that Sumpter is out indefinitely. He's the one who beat-up KU last year. Taj, Book, and Nate could have a big day. 'Nova plays a lot of guards, and watch KS try to take advantage of them inside. They are typical East Coast guards (Nardi, Foye, Ray)- all dribble, average shot, no defense. They are VERY similar to ISU. Sumpter was their best outside threat. KS had no match for him. If Sumpter does play, watch KS go "small" and put Nate on him. They are quite similar.
    "Texas might have made some concessions and they might be in the same conference as Oklahoma, but they're not in the same league."

vCash

That should be KU had no match for him. KS has a match for him, Nate.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner04
    If we lose to Villanova you'll bail.
    NO doubt.
    Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 NickZeppelin's Avatar
    vCash

If we lose to Binghamton, Belmont, Tulsa, and then get blown out by Nova then I'll probably say how bad this team is. But that won't be likely to happen.

vCash

If this team beats 'Nova in Philly, even with tough "home" games with the Fightin' Pittsnoggles and 'Bama brethren, then they won't lose until the Big XII season. Then that loss will be one of those road games where they lose to a team that we will say "how the he!! did that happen?" (see ISU last year)

vCash

Personally, I think in 2 months, we are all going to be shocked by how good we are, just like the rest of the country.
    What are the only two words in the english dictionary that are better together than free beer?

TOUCHDOWN OKLAHOMA

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner04's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NickZeppelin
    If we lose to Binghamton, Belmont, Tulsa, and then get blown out by Nova then I'll probably say how bad this team is.
    If you were any more full of **** you'd be a toilet.