Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1991SOONER

Message to Texas fans

Get the f u c k off this board!!!

Why are there so many Longhorn fans on here?!!?!

This message board is for OU fans ONLY!!

All Longhorn fans and any other fans other than OU should be automatically banned!!!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 chriscappel's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Message to Texas fans

I wouldn't go that far. We need our daily dose of venting....
    "Now I see this clearly. My whole life is pointed in one direction. There never has been a choice for me."

-Travis Bickle

BOYCOTT "I Am Legend"!!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

Some of them have just gotten a bit too comfortable over here.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 josh09's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by 1991SOONER

All Longhorn fans and any other fans other than OU should be automatically banned!!!

i totally agree, but i think only texas fans should get away. they dont belong, and they should just suck it.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by gdc
    Some of them have just gotten a bit too comfortable over here.
    Yep.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AustinTXHorn
    Yep.
    Pathetic.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by gdc
    Pathetic.

agreed.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

ATH is cool

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jreed13
    ATH is cool
    I'm going to pretend you didn't post that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

But the real question is do you hate Texas, now not to get all racial on you but, just because of the color of the uniforms or perhaps like me do you just hate them because of the content of their character.

1991SOONER

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_The_Grey
    But the real question is do you hate Texas, now not to get all racial on you but, just because of the color of the uniforms or perhaps like me do you just hate them because of the content of their character.
    I really don't hate Texas, honestly. I do find Texas Longhorn fans to be very arrogant. Poor winners and poor losers. I know because I've lived amongst them for about 10 years now here in Houston. They think its there god given right to win at football just because they're Texas. They also take full credit for Sooners success claiming that most of the players come from Texas.

They also like to brag about the fact that they have beat us more than we have beat them over the last 100 years (even though we have more national titles and conference titles). My favorite response to this is that Darrell Royal who won their 3 and only 3 titles was sooner born and sooner bred. Therefore, we can take credit for their 3 titles.
    That makes it 10 for us This fact makes them very

No, I don't hate Texas, but I hate their attitude. And even more, I hate the fact that they are on our board when they have their own board to go to!!

Trollin' for Crimson Spek Crimson and Orange's Avatar
    vCash

No, I don't hate Texas, but I hate their attitude. And even more, I hate the fact that they are on our board when they have their own board to go to!!
    The UT boards suck, at least IMHO, and this is a great board. Besides, some of us really enjoy reading and talking OU football. I have family that are OU fans/grads and I remember watching some of the really great OU teams in the 70s and 80s with genuine awe. I went to UT and that's my team, but I really enjoy following the Sooners.

If any fans come to your boards and spew crap, bane 'em. But don't get mad if we want to visit a great board with knowledgeable fans.

As for attitude, that's not all of us, but in general, we're a bunch of arrogant blowhards.

1991SOONER

Quote Originally Posted by GoHorns
    The UT boards suck, at least IMHO, and this is a great board. Besides, some of us really enjoy reading and talking OU football. I have family that are OU fans/grads and I remember watching some of the really great OU teams in the 70s and 80s with genuine awe. I went to UT and that's my team, but I really enjoy following the Sooners.

If any fans come to your boards and spew crap, bane 'em. But don't get mad if we want to visit a great board with knowledgeable fans.

As for attitude, that's not all of us, but in general, we're a bunch of arrogant blowhards.

Well then I don't have a problem with you my friend. That's what it's all about anyway--->celebrating great atheletes, coaches, etc regardless of which team it is. Some of the Longhorn fans, especially the younger ones, go way too far with the personal attacks. But you don't seem to be one of those.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by GoHorns

well, i hate all the UT fans, except for the ones who compliment us at the game, instead of yelling OU SUCKS everywhere. which is, by the way, most of the whorns. they yell that, and i give it back to them.

1991SOONER

Quote Originally Posted by josh09
    well, i hate all the UT fans, except for the ones who compliment us at the game, instead of yelling OU SUCKS everywhere. which is, by the way, most of the whorns. they yell that, and i give it back to them.

That's my point exactly. They are really teasing and taunting A&M fans right now which I think is poor sportsmanship and low class. I don't particularly like A&M either, but wouldn't go that far. UT has got to be the worst fan base in America. Granted, we all have our bad fans, but for them it seems to be 90% for them instead of 10% bad fans.

I hope USC hands them their *** so all these gay band wagon fans in Houston will put away their whorn shirts, emblems, flags, etc.

Wait a minute, I don't like USC either.

I know......GO HOKIES!!!!

vCash

That's my point exactly. They are really teasing and taunting A&M fans right now which I think is poor sportsmanship and low class. I don't particularly like A&M either, but wouldn't go that far. UT has got to be the worst fan base in America. Granted, we all have our bad fans, but for them it seems to be 90% for them instead of 10% bad fans.

I hope USC hands them their *** so all these gay band wagon fans in Houston will put away their whorn shirts, emblems, flags, etc.

Wait a minute, I don't like USC either.

EXACTLY!!!

1991SOONER

Ooops.....I mean........ROLL TIDE!!!!!

Miami 27 VT 7

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 bigdsooner's Avatar
    vCash

i dont really mind any fan (cept gaysu fans) coming over here to SF....as long as they dont bring trouble, its cool to talk sports with other fans...just keep it cool MUTHER FUKKERS

juuuuuuust kiddin
    but seriously

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 OKC Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_The_Grey
    It's more metaphysical than that, I've seen their auras and they are hideous.
    There are three rules for winning a football game. Unfortunately, no one seems to know what they are.