Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-World
    vCash

Apparently the Okla. Unibomber tried to get into the game!

anyone hear this? Thats kinda spookie.

Re: Apparently the Okla. Unibomber tried to get into the game!

Link?

Sausage?

Sandwich?
    ...Oh, you were finished? Well then, allow me to retort...
    Jules
    www.MyTulsaHouse.com

Awesoministrator

vCash

I've heard a bunch of rumors about the kid.

I heard he had a job mowing lawns at one point. That's scary that he had that much access to gasoline!

Sooner All-World
    vCash

news 9. that hottie blonde anchor chick said something about it.. a security guard turned him away cuz the unibomber wouldn't allow a search.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SOONER44EVER's Avatar
    vCash

They said he tried to get in twice. My wife saw an interview with the guy who turned him away. He said the guy ran off when they tried to search his backpack.
    THANK GOD I'M A SOONER!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member NormanPride's Avatar
    vCash

Why does this spook people out? It means the security works. That's a GOOD thing.

My brakes have to be used every day to stop me from crashing all over the place in my car. But does that spook me out? No, it just means they work.
    Quote Originally Posted by badger
    I'm changing your sig while you're not looking while I borrow your computer.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member fadada1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride
    Why does this spook people out? It means the security works. That's a GOOD thing.

My brakes have to be used every day to stop me from crashing all over the place in my car. But does that spook me out? No, it just means they work.
    not sure i would've put it that way... but OK
    I don’t know if the block on that last one was due to low trajectory or if the guys up front didn’t hold their ground well enough. I’m not convinced it matters. We have every reason to believe the ball could have gone through the uprights and the refs would have signaled first down Oregon. - D.E.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NormanPride

You use your BRAKES??????

And you still have a LICENSE?????

A menace! A menace, I tell you! Mennnnn-aaaaaaaace! Clearly, you drive WAAAAY too fast!

I just checked all the websites and every article still says they have no evidence he tried to get into the stadium. Was this just on the news in the last few minutes?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SOONER44EVER's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Ross33
    I just checked all the websites and every article still says they have no evidence he tried to get into the stadium. Was this just on the news in the last few minutes?
    It was on a 5:00 I think.
    THANK GOD I'M A SOONER!

Sooner All-World
    vCash

its not spookie the security worked. its spookie he might have had bigger plans.
    Too bad they blew up in his face!!!!!!! (rimshot)

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner98's Avatar
    vCash

Yep, News 9 reported he tried to get into the game. They also said that he had been spending a lot of time at the university mosque, and in the picture they showed of him he had a muslim-style beard. Draw your own conclusions.

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

They just said a security guard working the gates said he tried to enter twice (or into 2 different gates) and when they asked to search his bag he turned and ran. They also mentioned that he was apart of the islamic society on campus. Basically we should just thank God that bomb went off when it did or otherwise he might have taken a dozen people with him.

my post count betrays me leavingthezoo's Avatar
    somewhere between normal and insane. NINSANE!
    vCash

did the news point out he's american... with american parents, an american upbringing, and good ole american influence? he was a nut with a bomb... an american nut with a bomb.

i agree we should be thankful no one else was hurt though.

p.s. the amish want their beard back.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

who was the american that went to train with them nuts across the water? american don't mean he's got it all together....

vCash

right... and that's what i'm pointing out man. i don't know if it's making people feel better or safer or what trying to claim he did this because of a mosque or ties to the islamic world... like if we can justify it because of an outside evil then we can all sleep better or something. the truth is... a guy with issues is a guy with issues. pegging a religion as his motivation just to sate our own fears is... well, helpful how?

i just find it interesting. that's all i'm saying.

Sooner All-World
    vCash

good point. wackos are wackos!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by leavingthezoo
    right... and that's what i'm pointing out man. i don't know if it's making people feel better or safer or what trying to claim he did this because of a mosque or ties to the islamic world... like if we can justify it because of an outside evil then we can all sleep better or something. the truth is... a guy with issues is a guy with issues. pegging a religion as his motivation just to sate our own fears is... well, helpful how?

i just find it interesting. that's all i'm saying.
    All they are doing is pointing out something that should be looked at. They didn't point any fingers. You are an idiot.

Was the shoe bomber american? did he have islamic ties?
    Were the 9/11 attackers american? did they have islamic ties?
    Were the people that bombed the U.S.S. cole american? did they have islamic ties?

I didn't think so. Open your eyes, please.

vCash

emo boy calls me an idiot. it might sting were i not considering the source.

tell you what, i'll open my eyes and scream jihad every time some dude grows a beard, or God forbid visits one of them skeery mosques IF... and only if... you'll hop off the emo cross and dip your toe in rationale.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member FaninAma's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by leavingthezoo
    emo boy calls me an idiot. it might sting were i not considering the source.

tell you what, i'll open my eyes and scream jihad every time some dude grows a beard, or God forbid visits one of them skeery mosques IF... and only if... you'll hop off the emo cross and dip your toe in rationale.
    To ignore the bomber's possible connection to Islam is just being naive. It's that kind of PC crap that will allow a more successful attack in the future.
    Beware the man who would rule you for your own good. He will never cease. He will regulate every aspect of your life, destroy your liberty and enslave you, and sleep well convinced that he has made the world a better place.