Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member AlbqSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: whats the most embarassing thing you've ever done?

I posted this story a couple of years ago here and don't know why I did so, but having already made it public knowledge, I guess I could re-tell it now.

Every spring when I was in college there was an All Greek Games weekend which include competitions in most anything related to sport. It was heavily attended by most of the students on campus, and being spring time, most of the women wore somewhat scant outfits so it was THE place to be.

On Friday night before the Saturday games, there was a big drunkfest at a tavern near campus which included a jalapeno eating contest. I entered that contest and after consuming copious amounts of beer, started eating the peppers. It quickly became obvious that the only contest was between me and another guy, the others having dropped out quite early. As he and I kept pushing peppers into our mouths, chewing a bit and swallowing it became clear to me that I had to go for the knock out punch, as this guy was matching me bite for bite. Hence, I grabbed a bottle of tabasco sitting there and proceeded to chug it as he threw up his hands and said forget it. I reveled in the glorious cheers of the onlookers, picked up the $25 first prize, and, being quite drunk, did not feel too badly about it.

Next morning at 10 a.m. my volleyball team was starting a game, and I was there in my white basketball shorts and no shirt, set to play. My stomach however was making sounds kinda like a rock crusher set on fine grind and to be candid I did not feel very well at all. However, I managed to play fairly well up to a point.

That point was when I was on the front line and a teammate set an incredibly high pass to me which was going to come down just on my side of the net. I timed my leap perfectly, leaped as high as I could, raised my left arm, outstretched a bit behind my head, and slammed an overhead kill shot, accompanied by a grunting sound, which won the point.

Unfortunately, between the physical exertion of executing the kill shot and the accompanying grunt sound, my GI tract threw in the towel and I crapped my pants in front of all those previously mentioned scantily clad coeds. I am talking major brown stain and running down the back of my legs.

But hey, the point was good and we won the game.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BoogercountySooner's Avatar
    vCash

Bravo, Bravo

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlbqSooner
    I posted this story a couple of years ago here and don't know why I did so, but having already made it public knowledge, I guess I could re-tell it now.

Every spring when I was in college there was an All Greek Games weekend which include competitions in most anything related to sport. It was heavily attended by most of the students on campus, and being spring time, most of the women wore somewhat scant outfits so it was THE place to be.

On Friday night before the Saturday games, there was a big drunkfest at a tavern near campus which included a jalapeno eating contest. I entered that contest and after consuming copious amounts of beer, started eating the peppers. It quickly became obvious that the only contest was between me and another guy, the others having dropped out quite early. As he and I kept pushing peppers into our mouths, chewing a bit and swallowing it became clear to me that I had to go for the knock out punch, as this guy was matching me bite for bite. Hence, I grabbed a bottle of tabasco sitting there and proceeded to chug it as he threw up his hands and said forget it. I reveled in the glorious cheers of the onlookers, picked up the $25 first prize, and, being quite drunk, did not feel too badly about it.

Next morning at 10 a.m. my volleyball team was starting a game, and I was there in my white basketball shorts and no shirt, set to play. My stomach however was making sounds kinda like a rock crusher set on fine grind and to be candid I did not feel very well at all. However, I managed to play fairly well up to a point.

That point was when I was on the front line and a teammate set an incredibly high pass to me which was going to come down just on my side of the net. I timed my leap perfectly, leaped as high as I could, raised my left arm, outstretched a bit behind my head, and slammed an overhead kill shot, accompanied by a grunting sound, which won the point.

Unfortunately, between the physical exertion of executing the kill shot and the accompanying grunt sound, my GI tract threw in the towel and I crapped my pants in front of all those previously mentioned scantily clad coeds. I am talking major brown stain and running down the back of my legs.

Shart!

vCash

Wholly crap!

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerWood's Avatar
    vCash

NUH-NUH NUH-NUH nuh-nuh nuh-nuh

NUH-NUH NUH-NUH nuh-nuh nuh-nuh

SHARTMAN!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

Alright, I'll reveal this. Yes, it's a band story.

My freshman year at OU, the pride didn't have a home game before OU-texas. I was one of the unlucky frosh who was replaced in the pregame show by an alternate...however, I was subsequently given a new spot in the pregame - leading a freaking line out onto the field on the 20yd line. This was 1984.

So, to build this up:

1) I'm a freshman at OU and never marched at an OU game before...
    2) I'm wearing my brand-new, slick-soled black marching shoes for the first time...
    3) I'm leading a line out onto the field, meaning that I'm setting the pace...
    4) There is a drizzle coming down and the field is wet and slippery...

Yes, I took one step onto the field for pregame and fell on my ***, in front of 75,000 fans and the texas longhorn band. Half my line went around me before I finally got up and ran to my spot, only to almost fall again when we whipped around to face up the field.

At least I didn't lose my pants.

Ready for Baseball Season tulsaoilerfan's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by crawfish
    Alright, I'll reveal this. Yes, it's a band story.

My freshman year at OU, the pride didn't have a home game before OU-texas. I was one of the unlucky frosh who was replaced in the pregame show by an alternate...however, I was subsequently given a new spot in the pregame - leading a freaking line out onto the field on the 20yd line. This was 1984.

So, to build this up:

1) I'm a freshman at OU and never marched at an OU game before...
    2) I'm wearing my brand-new, slick-soled black marching shoes for the first time...
    3) I'm leading a line out onto the field, meaning that I'm setting the pace...
    4) There is a drizzle coming down and the field is wet and slippery...

Yes, I took one step onto the field for pregame and fell on my ***, in front of 75,000 fans and the texas longhorn band. Half my line went around me before I finally got up and ran to my spot, only to almost fall again when we whipped around to face up the field.

At least I didn't lose my pants.
    Or crap in them; those 2 stories would be pretty tuff to beat.

Administrator
    vCash

When but a young, teenage, drunken buck, I creamed a knee one time anticipating insertion/penetration.

Other than that one time, I pretty much don't get embarrassed by anything. No shame in my game.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Newbomb Turk's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by AlbqSooner

WINNER! - or loser, depends how you look at it.

Ready for Baseball Season tulsaoilerfan's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    When but a young, teenage, drunken buck, I creamed a knee one time anticipating insertion/penetration.

Other than that one time, I pretty much don't get embarrassed by anything. No shame in my game.
    What guy here hasn't done that at one time or another.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tulsaoilerfan
    <raises hand>

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley1
    <raises hand>
    IBTSJ
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member achiro's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tulsaoilerfan
    Can't say that I have.
    I would agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Never gonna give you up
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean

I know a guy that did that at a strip joint during a table dance. He was known as "Mr. Cream Jeans" after that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Viking Kitten's Avatar
    vCash

He knows "a guy." It happened to "a friend."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Kitten
    He knows "a guy." It happened to "a friend."
    Heh.

Never gonna give you up
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Viking Kitten
    He knows "a guy." It happened to "a Freund."
    fixed

vCash

Heh.

Administrator
    vCash

At a strip joint? I can honestly say that I've never even copped a semi-boner at a strip joint. In fact, I pretty much go inverted at those places.

And Stanley, when you reach puberty, and your body is mature enough to produce semen, you'll cream a knee.

vCash

All kidding aside Dean, if you had ever met the guy he's talking about, you'd understand. World-class pervert, world class. He's in seminary now.