Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: not arrogant

not arrogant

Im just confident in the total domination that will be displayed by my beloved horns. I have done a ton of research, so I have a good idea on how everything is going to go down this season. First of all, Vince Young will be the best passing QB in college, (even better than the overated Lienhart)! He has always been the best running QB, so the combination will be deadly. I know in Soonerland that there are concerns about the QB situation, and justifiebly so. Thompson is a lot slower and not near the passer that Young is, and from what Im hearing, Bomar will probably be a bust. I expect he will transfer to TCU or Rice by next season. AD got a few lucky breaks last year, but this year I expect that he will exposed as an average RB. I feel much better with Selvin in our backfeild. I know OU has scoreboard for the past 5 seasons, but you all will have to admit that Texas was just a few breaks from winning the last 5-games, (the score doesnt tell the tale in a few of those games). If you look at how Texas dominated Michigan in the Rose Bowl, you'll see that Texas is pretty much invincible. Michigan was a much better team than USC. USC lucked their way through a weak PAC-10 schedule. You guys should believe every word of this because I am a product of a superior Texas education. My degree in liberal arts will open more doors than most ivy league degrees. Ivy league schools have to envy Texas because Texas offers just as good, if not better education, plus we dominate in just about every sport. Sometimes I dont want to believe it myself, I live in a crime free state (mostly), with a superior education, supporting the greatest football team in history. This is why you guys have so much trouble recruting in Texas, how could any top notch athlete pass all this up. There is just too much to offer here. Over the last few years it has also become obvious that OSU has become the football power in your state. All Texas fans know this because all Texas fans are a product of a superior Texas education. You do realize that all Texas fans are college graduates?
    TCU by 10 on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SOONER44EVER's Avatar
    vCash

Re: not arrogant

That is the first post on this board where I disagree with absolutely everything said. You sir, are a moron.
    THANK GOD I'M A SOONER!

Sooner Benchwarmer
    vCash

Wow...i gots nuthin'. Us hillbillies ought to give up now and throw up the white flag.

Quote Originally Posted by horns-r-fabulous
    Im just confident in the total domination that will be displayed by my beloved horns. I have done a ton of research, so I have a good idea on how everything is going to go down this season. First of all, Vince Young will be the best passing QB in college, (even better than the overated Lienhart)! He has always been the best running QB, so the combination will be deadly. I know in Soonerland that there are concerns about the QB situation, and justifiebly so. Thompson is a lot slower and not near the passer that Young is, and from what Im hearing, Bomar will probably be a bust. I expect he will transfer to TCU or Rice by next season. AD got a few lucky breaks last year, but this year I expect that he will exposed as an average RB. I feel much better with Selvin in our backfeild. I know OU has scoreboard for the past 5 seasons, but you all will have to admit that Texas was just a few breaks from winning the last 5-games, (the score doesnt tell the tale in a few of those games). If you look at how Texas dominated Michigan in the Rose Bowl, you'll see that Texas is pretty much invincible. Michigan was a much better team than USC. USC lucked their way through a weak PAC-10 schedule. You guys should believe every word of this because I am a product of a superior Texas education. My degree in liberal arts will open more doors than most ivy league degrees. Ivy league schools have to envy Texas because Texas offers just as good, if not better education, plus we dominate in just about every sport. Sometimes I dont want to believe it myself, I live in a crime free state (mostly), with a superior education, supporting the greatest football team in history. This is why you guys have so much trouble recruting in Texas, how could any top notch athlete pass all this up. There is just too much to offer here. Over the last few years it has also become obvious that OSU has become the football power in your state. All Texas fans know this because all Texas fans are a product of a superior Texas education. You do realize that all Texas fans are college graduates?
    Troll!!

[gasp]
    BREATH BREATHE BREATHE
    [inhaler]
    BreATHE BREATHE BREATHE

How many times did you cross and uncross your legs while typing that? I bet all that giddy naughtiness made you have go pee pee.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

dude..... pass the bong

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 BOOMERBRADLEY's Avatar
    vCash

Hang on a sec let me break this filth down

Vince Young will be the best passing QB in college
    LOL LOL LOL
    Thompson is a lot slower and not near the passer that Young is
    What do you base that off of Mr. Research ?
    and from what Im hearing, Bomar will probably be a bust
    Did your Uncle Jimbo tell ya that Mr. Research ?
    AD got a few lucky breaks last year, but this year I expect that he will exposed as an average RB
    As in 225 against your Whorn's lucky breaks ?
    expect that he will exposed as an average RB
    So second in the Heisman and many other accolades....average? mmm kay
    I feel much better with Selvin in our backfeild
    Well as long as you feel better that's good I suppose
    know OU has scoreboard for the past 5 seasons
    Only sentence in this crap that makes sense
    but you all will have to admit that Texas was just a few breaks from winning the last 5-games
    Umm so two of the games you lost by 40+ was just a few breaks ...Idiot
    If you look at how Texas dominated Michigan in the Rose Bowl, you'll see that Texas is pretty much invincible.
    If domination includes 1 point victories over an average team then sure
    USC lucked their way through a weak PAC-10 schedule.
    In some games ....Yes
    You guys should believe every word of this because I am a product of a superior Texas education.
    You graduated the 5th grade ?
    plus we dominate in just about every sport.
    Except Big12 football
    Sometimes I dont want to believe it myself, I live in a crime free state
    Have you ever been to or heard of S Oak Cliff?... Whorn
    with a superior education, supporting the greatest football team in history.
    Wrong yet again
    This is why you guys have so much trouble recruting in Texas
    LOL
    There is just too much to offer here.
    I like the girls, everything else you can keep
    Over the last few years it has also become obvious that OSU has become the football power in your state.
    Well, I think we might have a chance at beating them this year
    All Texas fans know this because all Texas fans are a product of a superior Texas education.
    Well, yeah some Texas schools go as high as the 8th grade
    You do realize that all Texas fans are college graduates?
    Yeah, I guess they must leave the state for that one ?
    La Lafeyette by 14 Saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet jreed13 hates this thread.

vCash

Is there a classic posts thread somewhere ?

[QUOTE]Troll!!

OK, fine. TCU by 3

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Ardmore_Sooner's Avatar
    vCash

As Comic Book Guy once said, "O, I see we aren't familiar with sarcasm!"
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted...

vCash

[QUOTE=horns-r-fabulous]
    Troll!!

OK, fine. TCU by 3
    So you're sayin' there's a chance

SoonerFans.com Elite Member LosAngelesSooner's Avatar
    Rubbing elbows with all the beautiful people.
    vCash

Ah....Trolls....
    Reluctantly double secret Ninja-Maverick member of the Posse (in protest). That's right...Ice...Man...I AM dangerous.

"You have to be aware that there's a line where legitimate concerns begin to collapse into paranoid fantasy." - David Frum, Conservative author and speechwriter for President George W. Bush

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

This is a cute thread. Fun stuff.
    at this point in the process, I can only assume it was a typo and they meant to say "cram"...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

I love comedy.
    And there is just too much there to correct...... when I can stop laughing.
    I need some tissues for my eyes.
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    At the registration page taking my new name Readyfor9
    vCash

this is a joke, not even a horn could believe this stuff...

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    At the registration page taking my new name Readyfor9
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Big Gas Frog
    Troll!!
    Oh and BTW this ^... IS CLASSIC...

No spec though, im afraid you might shoot blood at me if i get too close...

All sounds good to me............Excellent post!

this is a joke, not even a horn could believe this stuff...
    OK, maybe I have just been reading some Texas posts on several of their message boards and I decided to pick out some of the funniest lines and compact them into one post,

or

maybe I am just another delusional Texas fan........

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Soonerus's Avatar
    vCash

or maybe your a wannabee...