Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of my

watch band.

Here's my question:

How do I get poison ivy out of my watch band?

Thanks!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Re: Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of my

Get a new watch band.

You're Welcome.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of my

Hot, soapy water would be my guess. It's the oil from the plant that irritates the skin so something that gets rid of oil.

vCash

Re: Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    Hot, soapy water would be my guess. It's the oil from the plant that irritates the skin so something that gets rid of oil.
    Also, a 72 Vega will work.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

What is the exact question?

Considering you didn't answer my question, I will retract my gratuity.

I can't get rid of the band because it's part of the watch. And I'm not getting rid of that either. I need to know how to clean it.

I typed it into google and i guess when people talk about "watch" and "poison ivy" they're all, like, "ooh watch out."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

battery acid would work...but then you'd have a different problem.

seriously, try taking an old toothbrush and some toothpaste to it. Sounds wierd, but the toothpaste will cut the plant oil and your watchband will be minty fresh.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Re: Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of

Quote Originally Posted by Mjcpr
    Notice I did not ask for "guesses." If you don't know for sure how to do it, please stay out of my sight.

When I want your opinion, I will post something like, "Hey poison ivy guessing about people... blah blah blah.."

Thanks!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beano's Fourth Chin
    Considering you didn't answer my question, I will retract my gratuity.

I can't get rid of the band because it's part of the watch. And I'm not getting rid of that either. I need to know how to clean it.

I typed it into google and i guess when people talk about "watch" and "poison ivy" they're all, like, "ooh watch out."
    Beano use this-

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...s_farmers_frie

Your'e Welcome......

SoonerFans.com Elite Member crawfish's Avatar
    vCash

I don't know, so I'm not giving an answer.

vCash

Notice I did not ask for "guesses." If you don't know for sure how to do it, please stay out of my sight.

When I want your opinion, I will post something like, "Hey poison ivy guessing about people... blah blah blah.."

Thanks!
    In that case, I'm certain about the '72 Vega.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Leather or metal band?
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDaugIn2000's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey

seriously, try taking an old toothbrush and some toothpaste to it. Sounds wierd, but the toothpaste will cut the plant oil and your watchband will be minty fresh.
    beano's next thread:

Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of my teef
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri's Coach Stein
    "When I heard Shaq had been traded, I was hoping it had been for the Paris twins because they are ridiculous," Stein joked. "They're probably the two toughest post players to guard in the country."
    CLICK HERE ----->http://www.myartvideo.com

OR HERE------>http://www.myartvideo.com/forums

Quote Originally Posted by BajaOklahoma
    Leather or metal band?
    Black plastic.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TopDaugIn2000
    beano's next thread:

Hey poison ivy knowing about people. I have a question about how to get it out of my teef
    OK miss smarty-britches. You will note above, I specified an old toothbrush. And it will work. I promise.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

Quote Originally Posted by IB4OU2
    Beano use this-

http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...s_farmers_frie

Your'e Welcome......
    That appears to be a product for use to clean your skin and help reduce the oozing blisters and the itching.

While this did not answer my question, I will give you partial credit for actually posting something useful.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDaugIn2000's Avatar
    vCash

Black plastic.
    and you refuse to get rid of that WHY?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri's Coach Stein
    "When I heard Shaq had been traded, I was hoping it had been for the Paris twins because they are ridiculous," Stein joked. "They're probably the two toughest post players to guard in the country."
    CLICK HERE ----->http://www.myartvideo.com

OR HERE------>http://www.myartvideo.com/forums

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BajaOklahoma's Avatar
    vCash

Watchcase - plastic or metal?
    Waterproof? Or water resistant?
    The fans on here are known for their objectivity, fair play, open minded welcoming of others, debating in an upfront, firm, but respectful manner.....TexasLidig8r 11/21/04

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey

This, I think I will try. And this also saves me from having to post my next thread which was about how to remove stinky bo smells from a watch band.

Top Notch work there Homey.

vCash

Baja is going to give a great and useful answer, I can just feel it.