Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: My sons wife is a slut

Thanks for the advice C&CDean. There is alot of truth in what you say.

My son does have degrees from OU so I havent given him money since college and even stopped supplying him with season football tickets when it became apparent that she couldnt attend a single game without getting wasted. He did attend 2 games last year but he paid for the tickets.

The only part of this whole ordeal that is a shame is that his wife wont allow me to talk to my grandaughter when she is at my sons. If my son wants to be a "panty waist" as you put it then he at least should not let that affect his daughters right to talk to her Nana. That is the only thing that makes me angry. Its all I can do to keep from totally losing my temper over that.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 RedStripe's Avatar
    vCash

does she have a tramp stamp?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

bwahahahahahhsaa111nm1111!!!!!...........

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUSAEmom
    Thanks for the advice C&CDean. There is alot of truth in what you say.

My son does have degrees from OU so I havent given him money since college and even stopped supplying him with season football tickets when it became apparent that she couldnt attend a single game without getting wasted. He did attend 2 games last year but he paid for the tickets.

The only part of this whole ordeal that is a shame is that his wife wont allow me to talk to my grandaughter when she is at my sons. If my son wants to be a "panty waist" as you put it then he at least should not let that affect his daughters right to talk to her Nana. That is the only thing that makes me angry. Its all I can do to keep from totally losing my temper over that.
    Thanks for not hating me.

I didn't even address the grandbaby thing. So, you're saying it's your son's child from a different woman and she won't let you talk to her? Uh, wrong. I'd get your lawyer involved on that one if just demanding it won't work. I'm assuming your son's ex has physical custody, and your son is getting visitation? I'm pretty sure his current wife has zero legal leverage to keep you from having contact with the grandchild.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUSAEmom
    All right Grandmama... let's play some hard ball then.

At least in Texas, grandparents have rights to see their grandchildren. I imagine it is the same thing in Oglaucoma as well. My two kids LOVE their grandparents on both sides of the family and the importance of grandparents cannot be denied.

Grandparents provide continuity, unconditional love and a source of love and communication with and from, their grandkids.

The beyotch won't let you talk and your son doesn't have the balls to throw the bull**** card on that. Tell your son you are going to court to get access to the grandchildren. You file your motion, your son does not oppose, you get weekly access plus a court order allowing you to call and talk with them.

Your son needs to understand he is potentially causing some emotional harm to your grandbaby by being a wimp.... and you will not stand for that. He can either work with you on this.. or a court will make him work with you.

Your grandbaby is too important. Don't monkey-screw around with this.

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    EVERYBODY has been cheated on at some point in their life. And it sucks. Doesn't matter who does the cheating. My thing about him "just being a guy" fits this particular situation. And if you think tracking the guy down and beating his *** or whatever makes you more of a "man" then I just have to disagree. A lot. You can hunt him down and shoot him dead - but you're still having to deal with the problem - which is the traitorous bitch in this particular instance.

The son in this case is not providing the ho with something that she needs. And since she's a female, it's probably something like emotional support, or compliments, or something silly like that. So, she's finding it elsewhere. And anybody who thinks the "average" guy (not all guys, but most) isn't gonna jump at the chance of some "hot drunk chick" poodintay just ain't very smart. Guys, in general, are pretty much just dogs. And yes, I'm stereotyping.
    I agree with alot of what you say, and I don't advocate beating the guy up either. I just wouldn't dismiss his action as just being a guy. And yes, most guys would jump at the chance of "hot drunk chick poodintay" as you put it. But it's guys like that that give the rest of us that stereotype. It's just too bad all girls are beyotches and don't realize that
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Let this be a lesson to all of you. Stop monkey-screwing around.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by RedStripe
    does she have a tramp stamp?
    That bet pays even money...
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Thanks for not hating me.

I didn't even address the grandbaby thing. So, you're saying it's your son's child from a different woman and she won't let you talk to her? Uh, wrong. I'd get your lawyer involved on that one if just demanding it won't work. I'm assuming your son's ex has physical custody, and your son is getting visitation? I'm pretty sure his current wife has zero legal leverage to keep you from having contact with the grandchild.
    Yes, she is my grandaughter from his previuos marriage. My son has visitation every other weekend. Shes 7 years old and we are very close. The new wife has an 8 year old daughter, so now my grandaughter is the visitor in her fathers house. My grandaughter told me that the 3 times when I called last Saturday, my son was at work. She said my sons wife leaped over things to grab the phone from her and when she saw my name on the caller ID she told her that she is no longer allowed to answer the phone.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member saucysoonergal's Avatar
    vCash

Hey Lid, post-nuptial agreements are not enforceable in Oklahoma.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by saucysoonergal
    sigh... hillbillies.. sigh...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by saucysoonergal
    I know that the wife tends to get most of the stuff in a divorce, but even adulterous ones? It seems like they ought to end up on the short end of the deal, no matter their gender.
    La ola es mía.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Mom, If you can, see if she will come over for a drink and heartfelt talk. After several drinks on the patio by the pool, strap a few lead weights on her and send her after your cell phone.........(See Mom's "I threw the Cell phone in the pool" thread.)

my post count betrays me leavingthezoo's Avatar
    somewhere between normal and insane. NINSANE!
    vCash

am i the only one who thinks the son and daughter-in-law are adults, and if they want to wallow in idiocy, let 'em?

no offense to you mom, but... your son is as responsible for allowing her to use him as much as she is cheating on him. you can't fix that. only they can. [shrug]

i just hate to see you take on this burden for your son, only to have him use you like he's being used. (and it might not even be intentional on his part, but if a parent is willing to bear the financial burden or any burden- then the kids gonna let them even if they are an adult.)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by leavingthezoo
    am i the only one who thinks the son and daughter-in-law are adults, and if they want to wallow in idiocy, let 'em?

no offense to you mom, but... your son is as responsible for allowing her to use him as much as she is cheating on him. you can't fix that. only they can. [shrug]

i just hate to see you take on this burden for your son, only to have him use you like he's being used. (and it might not even be intentional on his part, but if a parent is willing to bear the financial burden or any burden- then the kids gonna let them even if they are an adult.)
    I agree

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Have you never been in a situation where some good advice (and a health amount of tough love) would have done a world of good for you? Besides, your mom is your mom is your mom. You are never too old to learn life lessons from your parents.

vCash

If their were not grandchildren involved, especially from an earlier marriage, then, your point would have much more substance?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    Have you never been in a situation where some good advice (and a health amount of tough love) would have done a world of good for you? Besides, your mom is your mom is your mom. You are never too old to learn life lessons from your parents.
    Tough love isn't buying a house for your 30 year old kid to live in while he sorts out a marriage.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    i have. and tough love would be not bailing him out when he chooses to be in the position. mom is your mom love would be taking on the burden yourself as the parent.

she's the one in the position, i'm just pointing out another obvious view.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    If their were not grandchildren involved, especially from an earlier marriage, then, your point would have much more substance?
    if the son were willing to walk away from the situation then my point would have less substance?