Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Re: My sons wife is a slut

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Almighty
    Behind every great man...is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Behind every troll is a really bored person...
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Quote Originally Posted by TopDaugIn2000
    SAEmom---if he doesn't want it......I'LL LIVE THERE!

I guess that would go along withe JK's post of stocking it with furniture and a hot chick....heh
    I was thinking it would be a nice place to hang out if the weather got really bad. Ya'll are welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner
    Behind every troll is a really bored person...
    I am Bruce Almighty! My will be done!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

First.. no matter how exhausted you are, you DON'T stay in horribly wrong situations.

The boy is being used financially by his "beloved."

He obviously is not ready to leave yet and needs to be kicked in the teeth a few more times before he wakes up, grows a sac, and gets out of that very bad situation. He didn't cause her to have two kids and he shouldn't feel obligated to remain in a very unhealthy situation for their sake.

Slutty McSlutbutt needs to stay in the marriage to take care of not only herself, but her children. She now knows she has a chump on the hook and will find other ways to take advantage of him.

Quite frankly.. and throwing my unwanted two cents in.. by buying the house, and him knowing it's there, I believe you are enabling him to stay in a very bad situation.

I believe the boy needs to go to Ms. McSlutbutt and say.. First, I will talk with whomsoever I damn well please... that especially holds true for family members... you don't like it.. there's the door.

Second, you WILL start to contribute financially to the overall household. You want a free ride.. go see Uncle Sam.

Third.... you WILL push your "ex" for child support. I don't care if he has ADD, a learning disability, or some parrot named Chewey permanently perched on his shoulder.. a court will REQUIRE his lazy, no good, non-working *** to get a job to pay child support... or.. he WILL become a guest of the county.

Fourth.. we will go to marriage counseling... I want this to work and by working with a counselor, we will both find out if you want this to work too. If you don't, at least I will know.

Fifth.. if these steps are not acceptable... there's the door, the locks are being changed, you can expect to be served.. tomorrow.

Oh. finally.. here's a post-nuptial agreement.. it states if you have an "affair" again, you get NO ASSETS, forget about alimony...

She made a conscious, adult decisions.. these are the consequences.
    Last edited by TexasLidig8r; 5/3/2005 at 09:15 AM.

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Heh. Slutty McSlutbutt.

spek' Lid!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Almighty
    I am Bruce Almighty! My will be done!
    Well apparently "Bruce Almighty" only dishes out grey spek...
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDaugIn2000's Avatar
    vCash

I gave him some red, but it didn't do much good.

OH NO!!!!! bruce just gave me some red!!!! whatever will I do?!?!?!?! That must have lost me...what.....5 spek points?!?!?!?!?!
    Last edited by TopDaugIn2000; 5/3/2005 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri's Coach Stein
    "When I heard Shaq had been traded, I was hoping it had been for the Paris twins because they are ridiculous," Stein joked. "They're probably the two toughest post players to guard in the country."
    CLICK HERE ----->http://www.myartvideo.com

OR HERE------>http://www.myartvideo.com/forums

TexasLidi8r
    I totally agree 100%. You are very wise.

In the mean time. I plan to not allow this to get me down at all. Today I'm going shopping to buy something really snazzy for my Keane concert in Kansas City MO. on the 15th. I can hardly wait. I havent been to a concert in ages. It will do me good.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

I will never understand how cheating is not the ultimate dealbreaker for some people. Relationships are built on trust and that is the ultimate act of betrayal.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    I will never understand how cheating is not the ultimate dealbreaker for some people. Relationships are built on trust and that is the ultimate act of betrayal.
    Because cheating is the symptom of a much deeper problem.

The deeper problem tends to be a breakdown in communication, a lack of respect for your spouse/partner as an equal, divergent needs or desires that are not communicated. These deep seeded problems manifest themself in various ways.... drinking too much, spending too much time at work or... affairs.

Administrator
    vCash

Bruce, STFU. Thank you. And the avatar is gay.

Mom,

Where do I start? At the beginning I suppose. Please don't hate me.

You've obviously raised a pantywaist for a son. If he's not man enough to toss the bitch out in the street - along with her urchins - then you shouldn't be spending one dime to help him out. All you're doing is providing a safety net - which allows him to continue his trapeze act with the day-care whore. You just ain't doing him any favors.

Of course all is not lost. You've obviously raised a diplomatic son, cause he was willing to sit down and talk to the guy who was tapping his wife. I respect that. Afterall, he's just guy, and everybody knows that a guy will stick his pecker in a big ol' slab of calf liver if it feels good and he knows nobody is watching. And beating the guy down (or taking a beatdown) doesn't solve ****. The issue is with the wife, not the guy.

My advice? Tell your son that you will no longer support him financially as long as he's still with the trollop. If he loves her, and he thinks he can make it work (which is doubtful, cause once the trust is gone, it's gone) then let him know he's on his own. And honestly, a 30 year old kid oughta be pretty close to getting off the payroll, don'tcha think?

And about the "medium." That **** just kinda freaks me out. Pray, talk to your friends, etc., but be very careful about putting any faith into what some freaky woman at the beauty parlor advises you on.

And good luck.

vCash

YES!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TopDaugIn2000's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Bruce, STFU. Thank you. And the avatar is gay.

is he gone?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Please say "YES"
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri's Coach Stein
    "When I heard Shaq had been traded, I was hoping it had been for the Paris twins because they are ridiculous," Stein joked. "They're probably the two toughest post players to guard in the country."
    CLICK HERE ----->http://www.myartvideo.com

OR HERE------>http://www.myartvideo.com/forums

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Herr Scholz's Avatar
    vCash

The issue is with the wife, not the guy.
    Exactly.

Administrator
    vCash

WTF? Did Herr say "exactly" to something I posted? Saints be praised......

vCash

I would still have issue with a guy I knew from high school ****ing my wife...Yeah it's on her too, but the "he's still a 'guy'" doesn't fly with me. I've been cheated on, and I never wanna make someone else feel they way I did, or be the third wheel in a cheat...but I'm probably just a puss, right Dean?

vCash

...but I'm probably just a puss, right Dean?
    Well.... we are what we eat.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Herr Scholz's Avatar
    vCash

WTF? Did Herr say "exactly" to something I posted? Saints be praised......
    C'mon. You know I've given you respek points in the past.

Guys are guys. You can't blame the guy. It's all on her in my opinion. Maybe that's just me and my pal Dean.

Administrator
    vCash

I would still have issue with a guy I knew from high school ****ing my wife...Yeah it's on her too, but the "he's still a 'guy'" doesn't fly with me. I've been cheated on, and I never wanna make someone else feel they way I did, or be the third wheel in a cheat...but I'm probably just a puss, right Dean?
    EVERYBODY has been cheated on at some point in their life. And it sucks. Doesn't matter who does the cheating. My thing about him "just being a guy" fits this particular situation. And if you think tracking the guy down and beating his *** or whatever makes you more of a "man" then I just have to disagree. A lot. You can hunt him down and shoot him dead - but you're still having to deal with the problem - which is the traitorous bitch in this particular instance.

The son in this case is not providing the ho with something that she needs. And since she's a female, it's probably something like emotional support, or compliments, or something silly like that. So, she's finding it elsewhere. And anybody who thinks the "average" guy (not all guys, but most) isn't gonna jump at the chance of some "hot drunk chick" poodintay just ain't very smart. Guys, in general, are pretty much just dogs. And yes, I'm stereotyping.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    Well.... we are what we eat.
    So you're saying you're a raw, smelly *** hunk of sashayami (or however the hell you spell that undercooked fish you eat)?