Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

Re: My sons wife is a slut

please tell me there are no children involved in this mess..............

please..............

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerbabeinbama's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    What the hell--are they still in high school?
    so .......... what's wrong with making out in the parking lot?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D
    if it was me the answer woulda been "Yes, I {blanked} your wife. TWO TIMES!" but I digress
    Pfft. You talk big but if you got confronted, I'm layin' odds you'd turn into ***** McPussington.

In answer to the ?'s.
    She wears the pants. He is overworked, overwhelmed and tired. He supports her and her 2 kids. She does have a job at a daycare making about min. wage but he lets her spend that money on herself. She was poor and on welfare with 2 kids, no child support. X-husband says he is bipolar so he claims he cant pay child support. He was a drug dealer and taker. My son is younger than she is. Both are in their 30s.

Oh and he did tell her he wanted a divorce. They have only been married 18 months and have no children together. He then changed his mind, but only after he called me to help him obtain our family lawyer and secure financing for his own place. Shes all mad at me for going to the aide of my son. He asked me though, and I'am his Mom. Arent I suppose to be there for him? Anyway, thats why she wont allow me to call the house. She wont even let me talk to my grandaughter who my sons only child from his previous marriage, if she is there. Thats the sad part.
    Last edited by MamaMia; 5/2/2005 at 05:06 PM.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Widescreen's Avatar
    vCash

She sounds like quite a catch.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Ever seen a dude named Maury sniffing around thier house?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Soonerbabeinbama's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUSAEmom
    In answer to the ?'s.
    She wears the pants. He is overworked, overwhelmed and tired. He supports her and her 2 kids. She does have a job at a daycare making about min. wage but he lets her spend that money on herself. She was a poor and on welfare with 2 kids, no child support. X-husband says he is bipolar so he claims he cant pay child support. He was a drug dealer and taker. My son is younger than she is. Both are in their 30s.

Yikes - he better get out of that mess quick!!

Never gonna give you up
    vCash

This thread reminds me the show 'Cheaters'. I love the one where the chick is obviously a prostitute. heh

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

tell him to hike up his skirt, sling his balls over his shoulder, and march down to the nearest lawyers office..................

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Mom,

Seriously, and in all sincerity, you may want to delete the post that started all this. In fact, you probably should ask the mods to bullet the thread. I say this because your kids may work things out and these things have a way of hanging around in cyberspace and indeed can even come back to haunt you.

That said, you're a grown lady and I shan't presume to tell you what to do. Just some friendly unsolicited advice

Just saying.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Scott D's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by OUSAEmom
    In answer to the ?'s.
    She wears the pants. He is overworked, overwhelmed and tired. He supports her and her 2 kids. She does have a job at a daycare making about min. wage but he lets her spend that money on herself. She was poor and on welfare with 2 kids, no child support. X-husband says he is bipolar so he claims he cant pay child support. He was a drug dealer and taker. My son is younger than she is. Both are in their 30s.

Oh and He did tell her he wanted a divorce. They have only been married 18 months and have no children together. He then changed his mind, but only after he called me to help him obtain our family lawyer and secure financing for his own place. Shes all mad at me for going to the aide of my son. He asked me though. and I'm his Mom. Arent I suppose to be there for him? Anyway, that why she wont allow me to call the house.
    In all seriousness if they were in their mid 20s I'd think you were my mother and referring to my brother.
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Widescreen
    Pfft. You talk big but if you got confronted, I'm layin' odds you'd turn into ***** McPussington.
    Ok Bruce...just have that $1000 ready for me, and I'll take the Yukon too
    "The mark of a great player is in his ability to come back. The great champions have all come back from defeat." - Sam Snead

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerbabeinbama
    so .......... what's wrong with making out in the parking lot?
    Nothing if you don't have any place to go because your parents are home.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

Yacht Rocker

vCash

Since Dean's not here, I'll say it...

She won't let him call you? How so?

OK, that's nothing like Dean would have said it.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member proud gonzo's Avatar
    vCash

"I'm a mother****ing party all by myself."

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 okienole3's Avatar
    vCash

Slut...ok, but what does she look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Okla-homey
    Mom,

Seriously, and in all sincerity, you may want to delete the post that started all this. In fact, you probably should ask the mods to bullet the thread. I say this because your kids may work things out and these things have a way of hanging around in cyberspace and indeed can even come back to haunt you.

That said, you're a grown lady and I shan't presume to tell you what to do. Just some friendly unsolicited advice

Just saying.
    Hey, I say...the more people who know, the merrier. Anyway. It wont last. My medium said so and shes always right.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBoarder
    Since Dean's not here, I'll say it...

She won't let him call you? How so?

OK, that's nothing like Dean would have said it.
    not enough four letter words and indignant observations to be how Dean woulda said it

its a good thing she doesnt post here, or you'd get banned for calling her a name

ok, about this medium????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Scott D
    In all seriousness if they were in their mid 20s I'd think you were my mother and referring to my brother.
    You mean I'm not alone? Your poor dear mother. Bless her sweet heart.