Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member OU4LIFE's Avatar
    vCash

Re: I am a Japanese School Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by critical_phil
    i wonder if the wife is up for a good ol' game of kancho tonight????

probably not.......
    she said "NO, and don't try that stupid "I slipped" trick again either".
    I taste terrific.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member GDC's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by colleyvillesooner
    File this under "Things You'll Never Read From a Hornfans.com Admin"
    How about the bulldyke longwhorngirlie?

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Man, i just finished all of those, and they are great. That is pure comedy right there.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

in addition to hating kancho, my wife also refuses to play Dodgedick with me....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jaux
    they have a popular drink called Pocari Sweat
    Heh. I remember seeing that everywhere when I went to Tokyo. That, and the vending machines that sold panties.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

One of the most extravagant gifts you can give someone in Japan is a bottle of vitamins. They're VERY expensive over there. It's customary to arrive with gifts when you visit Japan so our people always take vitamins. And golf balls.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member KaiserSooner's Avatar
    vCash

That's funny stuff. I'll have to read the rest later.

But I wanna know one thing.... is Hello Kitty as popular in Japan as we think it is.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    That, and the vending machines that sold panties.
    An import straight from Amsterdam, no doubt.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSooner
    That's funny stuff. I'll have to read the rest later.

But I wanna know one thing.... is Hello Kitty as popular in Japan as we think it is.
    Good God - yes.

A Japanese lady I work with is CONSTANTLY buying this crap and sending it home to relatives because it's so much cheaper here.

It's big over there. BIG. And expensive.

vCash

That just makes me laugh.

That'd be like America crazed to the gills over Teletubbies.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by KaiserSooner
    YES.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

vCash

From Hirohito to Hello Kitty.

Who'da thunk it.

This is the most popular "Big" thing in Japan right now. If you can get your hands on one, they are a mega-dollar investment. The SO is into this big time, so I've been educated to the gills....

http://www.volks.co.jp/en/superdollf...ited_sd13.aspx

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner_Bob's Avatar
    vCash

"Spread Your Legs"

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    "Spread Your Legs"
    Heh.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Flagstaffsooner's Avatar
    vCash

[QUOTE][

My Kids Are Perverted

Ok, so I'm an assisstant teacher in three Japanese middle schools. The grade levels are ichinensei, ninensei, and sannensei. Translated this just means "1st years", "2nd years", and "3rd years", and it's equivalent to American 7-9th grades. So the kids are about 12-15 years old.

For the ichinensei, they JUST started learning English. So this means they know nothing. Well, they know "Good Morning" and "I go to school by bike", but that's about it. Some of them don't even know that. It's not a bad thing, try to think about how much Spanish/French/German you knew after 3 years of it in High School. I took HS Spanish for 3 years and all I took out of it was "Yo quiero taco bell". My apologies to Mrs. Gonzalez, Ms. Kuchinski, and Mrs. Mach.

You know what's kind of funny though? Some kids can't say "Good morning", but damn near all of them can ask if I have a big dick. Or, "bigu dikku" in Engrish.

Y'see, Japan's an island no bigger than California, where everything is filtered. There are so few foreigners here, their only impressions of things outside of Japan comes from the media. And to be honest, they don't really give a damn about anything other than America. So yeah, try to imagine a country where the perceptions of you are created by your movies, music, and MTV. And when you stop crying and shaking at the sheer horror of that thought, I'll be here waiting.

....Okay? Ok. So anyway, the whole "black men have big dicks" stereotype stretches far and wide, even to the nation's 12 year olds. Part of why I'm here is not just to kind of sort of help teach English, but to "broaden cultural perceptions". Break stereotypes, challenge preconcieved notions, all that jazz. That's good and all, but this is one stereotype I think I'm just gonna let slide.

So anyway, I get asked "bigu dikku" A LOT. Every 2-3 days in fact, which is amazing considering I got asked this question about 2-3 times *in my entire life* in America. Locker room jokes aside. How do you answer that anyway? To a 12-15 year old? I wave them off and say "No no no." Then they say "Oh, sumaru dikku?" (trans. "Small dick?") and OF COURSE that's wrong so I have to correct them. It's just a no-win stiuation.

On the days I'm avoiding them asking me that, I'm avoiding them actually trying to grab it. I **** you not, I have to play Dodgedick with Japanese Jr. High kids on a weekly basis. Boys and girls! Age, gender, doesn't matter, they all want a stab at it. The boys are actually more persistant though. I had one boy grab for it, and when I said "No!" he put his hands together and, in English, said "Please!" Oh hell no. I was sitting next to a 12-year old boy who kept grabbing at it, and when I told him "No!" he asked "Why not?" I wondered if there weren't some cultural bounds I wasn't understsanding, so I said clearly "age 10 years and become female since birth, then we'll talk." His solution was to ask the girl sitting next to him to trade seats, grab my dick, and tell him about it.

That is so NOT what I meant.

I wish I could say it stops there, but actually, it gets worse. Let me introduce you to a game Japanese kids like to play called "Kancho."

Actually, it's not so much a "game" as it is kids clasping their hands together, sticking out their first fingers, and shoving them up your butt. I'm really not joking.

You know, before we come to Japan, they tell us a lot of ultimately useless stuff. What kind of computer to bring, if our DVD's will work, clothing sizes, that kind of nonsense. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere, in the 3-4 months of orientations did anyone ever mention that at some point, a Japanese kid may try to stick their fingers up our butt. That's something I would have liked to know, personally.

It's called Kancho, and just about any kid can be a Kancho Assassin. Even the sweetest little girl may be prone to jam her fingers up your *** the second you turn around. This happened to one of my friends, which just goes to show - don't trust anyone. I'd say the little girls are the most dangerous cause they have natural ways of lowering your defenses.

I was pretty lucky. Before I came, I bought a really big, really baggy pair of pants. The kids try to Kancho...but they just have no idea where my *** is! It's beautiful! I had one kid try and find his fingers hit nothing but jean fabric and air. Yes! But I've actually gotten pretty good at dodging it, much like Spider-man I have developed a Kancho Sense that tells me where and when it's coming before it comes. I parry fingers like a pro. My record is still 100% Kancho Free. Ha! America 2, Japan 0.

All in a day's work I suppose.

Next: In The Ghetto

Return to the "I Am a Japanese School Teacher"
    /QUOTE]
    posse member

vCash

This thread disgusts me.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

What's that smell?

vCash

Some say he has all the fun, but frankly I prefer my lot in life.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

Dang, it's getting stronger...