Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Female lower back tattoos

i think "most" guys....when they see a girl with a tongue ring.....their first thought is that she likes performing oral favors......i have no idea if thats the general truth or not, but that IS the first thought that MOST guys have

same thing with the back tat.....she likes to get busy

most guys wont complain about either....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Sooner51's Avatar
    vCash

I think we should design a tribal soonerfans tatt and all go get one.

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sooner Angel
    Heh. Yeah, I definitely pride myself in not going with the norm.

Dean, if it wouldn't have been you that said this. "And none who have tattoos AND tongue piercings. " I would have been pissed, but I know you and I know you generalize. Dammit, why didn't you tell me I was supposed to be a skank. Then I wouldn't have to be a responsible adult. That's it I'm quitting my job and moving to a trailer park.
    FWIW, I never knew you had a back tattoo or tongue ringie thingie till this thread.

And just a bit of advice: Never wear one of them tongue ball things when you're talking to customers. I was ordering at a Subway and this tongue-pierced chick was like "id dat ald ooo ant od your sadhich?" I was like "huh?" She says "oo you ant odives?" I was like "look, get somebody over here who can speak so I can get my ****ing sandwich ordered. Geez, how does somebody hire you for a front counter job anyhow?" She's like "whadebber ood."

Sexy Sooner Angel

And both thoughts are generally true, but it doesn't mean we get busy with EVERYONE!

Mmm... ...ribs.

vCash

I was thinking of posting in this thread, but actually it's just more fun to sit back and watch the SO implode around me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    Especially laughable are the punks with the Polynesian "tribal" armband tattoos.
    This goes for the Asian letters/symbols, as well.

I don't have any tatoos, but only because I don't want to kill my chances of being a double-secret spy someday. Also, if I ever commit a crime, I don't need the permanent ID.
    La ola es mía.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    FWIW, I never knew you had a back tattoo or tongue ringie thingie till this thread.

And just a bit of advice: Never wear one of them tongue ball things when you're talking to customers. I was ordering at a Subway and this tongue-pierced chick was like "id dat ald ooo ant od your sadhich?" I was like "huh?" She says "oo you ant odives?" I was like "look, get somebody over here who can speak so I can get my ****ing sandwich ordered. Geez, how does somebody hire you for a front counter job anyhow?" She's like "whadebber ood."
    Actually, I wear mine everyday and very few people know I even have one. I don't talk with a lisp and you can't see it unless I laugh really hard. Those are just the ****tards that are too stupid to have one and still be normal.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Fugue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Fugue
    I have a full body tatoo, of a dumbass.
    good one fugue

has someone else posted something siminlar in this thread? cause that's gold

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

I assume all chicks are easy until they turn me down.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sooner Angel
    Why are you attacking me? I haven't done anything to you and you know I have no control over that other subject.
    I was just simply stating that I have asked another poster the same question you were asking. No attack was intended towards you.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    If I may inquire, are you still in or did you recently graduate from college? It makes me wonder what parts of "more likely" and "in each and every case? Absolutely not." you didn't quite understand.
    I graduated from a very good college about 4 years ago. Thanks for asking.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley1
    Looks like I might have a bit more experience with recent trends like this in a college atmosphere then, huh?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Did we suddenly merge with the Oral Roberts message board.......In that case "Go Eagles, Titans or Whatever"

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    Looks like I might have a bit more experience with recent trends like this in a college atmosphere then, huh?
    1) I doubt much has changed in 4 years.

2) My point still stands. Comparing COLLEGE girls to older women with tats is rediculous. Doesn't make sense. At all.

Administrator
    vCash

Huh? Oh I get it. "Oral" Roberts. Tongue piercings. Good one......

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Hell... I didn't know you were a Longhorn.

Congratulations Stanley!

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Born Sooner Bred
    I was just simply stating that I have asked another poster the same question you were asking. No attack was intended towards you.

Chick fight!
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    To get off topic a bit...

I've seen several comments, posts about "sluts" and having a negative, or less than flattering opinion regarding "sluts."

Someone please explain why, men who are sexually promiscuous, men who have a number of sexual partners in their lifes are looked upon, for the most part, through society's eyes, as being simply sexually adventerous, it is a positive attribute for "having scored." Society does not denigrate the sexually promiscuous male who simply enjoys the sexuality.

Women, on the other hand, who are similarly sexually adventerous, who are confident and self assured and can express their sexuality without remourse or shame, are, in many circles, denigrated, looked down upon.

At what point, and in whose generation, do we open our eyes, and our minds, to start to pull back from the double standard?

If a guy has a hundred girls, he's a hero,
    A girl with a hundred guys is a zero.
    Don't blame me, 'cause society made the rule
    But I bet they made it for me.
    I'm nothing but a playa'.
    La ola es mía.

what difference does it make at what age they get them? if you get piercings and tattoos to be individualistic.....then dont bitch when you dont fit in with those that dont have them.....thats the whole purpose for getting them.....to separate yourself apart from the mainstream....

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

1) I doubt much has changed in 4 years.

2) My point still stands. Comparing COLLEGE girls to older women with tats is rediculous. Doesn't make sense. At all.
    1) I bet you'd be suprised. When I came into college in '99 the belly-button/back tat fad was in its infancy.

2) I never compared college girls to older women. I merely said that in my experience in college that the girls with a tongue ring AND a back tat are more likely to be wild then the girls without. That isn't a comparison, it is a statement of opinion based on experience.