Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Female lower back tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sooner Angel
    I don't care if people don't like them. Hell, I knew people wouldn't when I got it. Just like I know what people think when they see mine and I have Karly with me, but for you guys on the board to just call all women with them skanks is a little wrong in my book.
    In my years on this board I thought that one of the best parts of Dean's sense of humor is his over-generalization.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Yeah, most of the people in this thread aren't joking. They honestly think that. Yes, I know there is a stereotype and I knew that going in. However, I love breaking that stereotype and proving to everyone. You can do that to your body and still be smart, have a great job, raise your kid to be a model citizen and have nothing to complain about. So yeah I am the exception. So the stereotype of ALL women with them are skanks doesn't really fit.

Administrator
    vCash

No I still have a sense of humor, but when people make such generalized comments that include me and aren't true it kinda pisses me off. Dean, you know I don't get into a lot of discussions like this on the board. I'm in all the fun threads, but when stereotypes are made saying girls that have this are skanks and tramps and it includes me I get a skosh upset.

I would love to see the generalizations you would make about a girl who had a tongue ring AND a lower back tattoo. Damn, those girls are prolly trailer park trash with 5 kids and on food stamps.
    Hey, I'm all about generalizations. Every generalization/stereotype is based in fact. Doesn't mean it's fair. It just means it happens.

Like if it's 3 a.m. and I'm in South Chicago and I see a group of black dudes hanging on the corner up ahead - all staring at me - I think "dang, it's probably not a good idea to walk up through those guys." Now they just might be a group of late-night Jehovah's Witnesses, but chances are, they're up to no good.

Or let's say you're black, and your car breaks down in Durant, OK, and you see a bunch of redneck lookin' dudes on the corner up ahead listening to Merle and drinking beer. Chances are you're thinking "****, I probably shouldn't ask those guys for help." Could be those guys are just a bunch of students from the local Bible College on break, but chances are, they're up to no good.

Yes, I know chicks with tattoos who ain't sluts. Not very many though. And none who have tattoos AND tongue piercings.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

I don't see the problem with skanks. I've been known to be fond of them after a few cocktails.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

SSA why are you trying to blend in when you were meant to stand out?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    How bout that I am fresh out of college and that a girl with a tongue ring AND a lower back tatoo is more likely to be out partying, drinking, and whatever else than the girls that I know that don't have either. You can get pissed all you want, but it is the truth. Does it hold true in each and every case? Absolutely not, and I applaud you if you are an exception, but blowing up at people on this forum that are joking around doesn't change observed reality.
    School didn't teach you much, huh? Maybe all the girls you know with tongue rings and tats are out partying because they are all college aged girls? Might have something to do with it, no? Especially if YOU party, and hang around chicks that do. Doesn't mean that when people grow up they can't be responsible.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Fugue's Avatar
    vCash

I have a full body tatoo, of a dumbass.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Maybe it's more of an indictment of the people making the judgements than it is for the people that are just expressing themselves..... In all, it's all good. I'm glad we have this mosaic of all people, any color, tattoed, pierced, healthy, lame.....whatever.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beef
    I don't see the problem with skanks. I've been known to be fond of them after a few cocktails.
    Skanks need lovin' too.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf_The_Grey
    SSA why are you trying to blend in when you were meant to stand out?
    Heh. Yeah, I definitely pride myself in not going with the norm.

Dean, if it wouldn't have been you that said this. "And none who have tattoos AND tongue piercings. " I would have been pissed, but I know you and I know you generalize. Dammit, why didn't you tell me I was supposed to be a skank. Then I wouldn't have to be a responsible adult. That's it I'm quitting my job and moving to a trailer park.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

Tattoos are so mainstream now that I think "easily influenced by fads" more than anything else when I see them. It reminds me of a radio commercial for a tattoo parlor or peircing place that I heard a few years ago that started "Do you want to be different like all of your friends?"

Especially laughable are the punks with the Polynesian "tribal" armband tattoos. Now, I know somebody who has one of those tattoos. Except that he actually got it in Samoa, from a big huge Samoan guy who applied it with a sharpened piece of bone and no regard for sanitary practices. That is a manly tattoo.

I'm a true rebel. I have no tatoos and nothing pierced.
    I'm not happy until you're not happy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley1
    Skanks need lovin' too.
    **** YEAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

Sexy Sooner Angel

School didn't teach you much, huh? Maybe all the girls you know with tongue rings and tats are out partying because they are all college aged girls? Might have something to do with it, no? Especially if YOU party, and hang around chicks that do. Doesn't mean that when people grow up they can't be responsible.
    Thanks Stanley I owe you a drink. Wait if I buy you a drink though will that make me a tramp?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member
    vCash

To get off topic a bit...

I've seen several comments, posts about "sluts" and having a negative, or less than flattering opinion regarding "sluts."

Someone please explain why, men who are sexually promiscuous, men who have a number of sexual partners in their lifes are looked upon, for the most part, through society's eyes, as being simply sexually adventerous, it is a positive attribute for "having scored." Society does not denigrate the sexually promiscuous male who simply enjoys the sexuality.

Women, on the other hand, who are similarly sexually adventerous, who are confident and self assured and can express their sexuality without remourse or shame, are, in many circles, denigrated, looked down upon.

At what point, and in whose generation, do we open our eyes, and our minds, to start to pull back from the double standard?

In Pacem Requiescat --- October 5, 2003 - October 18, 2010.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Quote Originally Posted by mdklatt
    Tattoos are so mainstream now that I think "easily influenced by fads" more than anything else when I see them. It reminds me of a radio commercial for a tattoo parlor or peircing place that I heard a few years ago that started "Do you want to be different like all of your friends?"

Especially laughable are the punks with the Polynesian "tribal" armband tattoos. Now, I know somebody who has one of those tattoos. Except that he actually got it in Samoa, from a big huge Samoan guy who applied it with a sharpened piece of bone and no regard for sanitary practices. That is a manly tattoo.
    At least I know the one I have no one else has since I designed it myself.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

THAT IS ALL IN FUN. This isn't.
    Hmmm. I have heard those words before.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

If I may inquire, are you still in or did you recently graduate from college? It makes me wonder what parts of "more likely" and "in each and every case? Absolutely not." you didn't quite understand.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    To get off topic a bit...

I've seen several comments, posts about "sluts" and having a negative, or less than flattering opinion regarding "sluts."

Someone please explain why, men who are sexually promiscuous, men who have a number of sexual partners in their lifes are looked upon, for the most part, through society's eyes, as being simply sexually adventerous, it is a positive attribute for "having scored." Society does not denigrate the sexually promiscuous male who simply enjoys the sexuality.

Women, on the other hand, who are similarly sexually adventerous, who are confident and self assured and can express their sexuality without remourse or shame, are, in many circles, denigrated, looked down upon.

At what point, and in whose generation, do we open our eyes, and our minds, to start to pull back from the double standard?
    Thanks Lid. I would love to know the answer to that.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

I think any girl that likes sex and likes it alot should immediatly private message me their phone number

Sexy Sooner Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Sooner Born Sooner Bred
    Hmmm. I have heard those words before.
    Why are you attacking me? I haven't done anything to you and you know I have no control over that other subject.