Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Gandalf_The_Grey's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Female lower back tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by Beef
    I like women for how they are on the inside.
    So Sweet....yet a hint of pervert

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IB4OU2
    Me neither, My wife has a lovely small tat on her and she's good as gold....
    I've got ink all over me, and I'm good as gold too. That's not the point. The point is, when most people see chicks with tattoos they think "slut." Either in the good slut kinda way, or the bad slut kinda way. Either way though, it's still "slut."

When I see a guy all tattooed up I think "dirtbag." So it's not just exclusive to females.

vCash

When I see a girl with tats, i think of Pork rinds and when I see a guy with tats I think that maybe he is working with Dog The Warrant Officer

Sexy Sooner Angel

Wow, now I see why I am no longer constantly frequenting this board. You guys love to stereotype. Yes, I have a lower back tattoo and I didn't get it when I was drunk I designed it myself and I am extremely happy with it. Hmmmmm....I'm a slut with no class now who knew. I could have sworn I am a working adult at a great job with a kid that I support and who attends a PRIVATE school and has everything in the world, I also have everything I could ever want. I live in a great neighborhood, play golf, etc. Thanks for making me realize I am now a hideous nasty slut who has absolutely no class.

Yeah, thanks for making me realize the good decision I had to stay away from this board.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 jeremy885's Avatar
    vCash

I have an SNL skit on back tattoos that I would like to post. It's about a 3.8 MB file. Can I e-mail it to someone and they can post it on their site?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    I've got ink all over me, and I'm good as gold too. That's not the point. The point is, when most people see chicks with tattoos they think "slut." Either in the good slut kinda way, or the bad slut kinda way. Either way though, it's still "slut."

When I see a guy all tattooed up I think "dirtbag." So it's not just exclusive to females.
    With all due respect, please define "most people".......

I'm over 50, love OU sports, hunt, golf and I'm somewhat conservative unlike "most people".

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sooner Angel
    Wow, now I see why I am no longer constantly frequenting this board. You guys love to stereotype. Yes, I have a lower back tattoo and I didn't get it when I was drunk I designed it myself and I am extremely happy with it. Hmmmmm....I'm a slut with no class now who knew. I could have sworn I am a working adult at a great job with a kid that I support and who attends a PRIVATE school and has everything in the world, I also have everything I could ever want. I live in a great neighborhood, play golf, etc. Thanks for making me realize I am now a hideous nasty slut who has absolutely no class.

Yeah, thanks for making me realize the good decision I had to stay away from this board.
    Geez, you and bri really do need to get over yourselves. Seriously. Don't know what you two have been smokin', but it's killed your sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy885
    I have an SNL skit on back tattoos that I would like to post. It's about a 3.8 MB file. Can I e-mail it to someone and they can post it on their site?
    i think its already posted - look for the thread in the SO "turlingtons....."

pretty funny

vCash

Drown Their Kittens Re: Female lower back tattoos

I'm sorry, I mean I know its wrong to think of pork rinds when i see your tats

Administrator
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by IB4OU2
    With all due respect, please define "most people".......

I'm over 50, love OU sports, hunt, golf and I'm somewhat conservative unlike "most people".
    No, that would make you exactly like "most people."

Answer me this:

You see a chick walk in with a couple tats, maybe a nose ring or a navel ring, a few too many holes in the ears, etc. What do you think? Future nun? Future housewife? Future CEO? Future loser? Or do you just think nothing? Like totally neutral? Like absolutely no different than a chick walking in sans all the above described bull****.

I've had to deal with the "don't look at him kids, he's a criminal and might kill us all" for years. It just comes with the territory. I don't know what's so upsetting about the fact that most people think something negative when they see a tattooed chick.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 SoonerBBall's Avatar
    vCash

Pretty sure this thread was founded on humor, not on accusation.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Depends on the tatoo. If she has a freakin' low-rider parked next to a brick wall with the words "Loco Fo Life" tatted on her back, then yeah, that probably isn't a good thing. Nothing wrong with "girlie" stuff though, doesn't make me think twice about anything.

Sexy Sooner Angel

Geez, you and bri really do need to get over yourselves. Seriously. Don't know what you two have been smokin', but it's killed your sense of humor.
    No I still have a sense of humor, but when people make such generalized comments that include me and aren't true it kinda pisses me off. Dean, you know I don't get into a lot of discussions like this on the board. I'm in all the fun threads, but when stereotypes are made saying girls that have this are skanks and tramps and it includes me I get a skosh upset.

I would love to see the generalizations you would make about a girl who had a tongue ring AND a lower back tattoo. Damn, those girls are prolly trailer park trash with 5 kids and on food stamps.

vCash

No, that would make you exactly like "most people."

Answer me this:

You see a chick walk in with a couple tats, maybe a nose ring or a navel ring, a few too many holes in the ears, etc. What do you think? Future nun? Future housewife? Future CEO? Future loser? Or do you just think nothing? Like totally neutral? Like absolutely no different than a chick walking in sans all the above described bull****.

I've had to deal with the "don't look at him kids, he's a criminal and might kill us all" for years. It just comes with the territory. I don't know what's so upsetting about the fact that most people think something negative when they see a tattooed chick.
    To add a bit to this. How many of you have gone and gotten tattoos or piercings without knowing that there was a possibility that a certain stigma could be attached?

Sexy Sooner Angel

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerBBall
    Pretty sure this thread was founded on humor, not on accusation.
    Yes, it was started in fun and then it was taken in a completely different direction. Trust me I know how Boarder feels about them and he jokes to me about mine on the board. That's cool. THAT IS ALL IN FUN. This isn't.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Pricetag's Avatar
    vCash

I don't know what's so upsetting about the fact that most people think something negative when they see a tattooed chick.
    I agree. These are just people's personal opinions. IMO, somebody shouldn't get a tatoo unless they do it in a "this is what I want, I don't give a f*** what anyone else thinks" frame of mind. If you do, then you don't mind me saying I don't care for it.
    La ola es mía.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

My tattoos are in places where they won't be seen at the office, so I was very aware of perceptions when I got them.
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

Sexy Sooner Angel

I don't care if people don't like them. Hell, I knew people wouldn't when I got it. Just like I know what people think when they see mine and I have Karly with me, but for you guys on the board to just call all women with them skanks is a little wrong in my book.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Stanley1's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Beef
    My tattoos are in places where they won't be seen at the office, so I was very aware of perceptions when I got them.
    Accountants rule!!!!!

vCash

I would love to see the generalizations you would make about a girl who had a tongue ring AND a lower back tattoo. Damn, those girls are prolly trailer park trash with 5 kids and on food stamps.
    How bout that I am fresh out of college and that a girl with a tongue ring AND a lower back tatoo is more likely to be out partying, drinking, and whatever else than the girls that I know that don't have either. You can get pissed all you want, but it is the truth. Does it hold true in each and every case? Absolutely not, and I applaud you if you are an exception, but blowing up at people on this forum that are joking around doesn't change observed reality.