Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

Re: Female lower back tattoos

I'm guessing it's not the first time this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

Hillbilly Queen

vCash

Good. This pleases His Highness.....
    And that's all that matters.

Big Poppa.

Oh - sorry. Your Big Poppaness.

Administrator
    vCash

Actually, I probably would keep the King ********* avatar - if one of the geeks could fix the damned board!!

well that, and if I even knew how to do the avatar thingie....geez I'm illiterate.....

SoonerFans.com Elite Member critical_phil's Avatar
    vCash

i'm sorry, but this is all i can think of when you say that:

[img]http://snltranscripts.jt.org/79/pics/79t*********1.jpg[/img]

Servant: Yes. [ steps away ]

Butler: Lord and Lady Doucebag!

Lord Salisbury: Well, well, well.. I was just asking Lord Sandwich, "Where the devil are those *********s?"

Lady Doucebag: Well, it has been impossible to get him out of his workshop! He has been working day and night.

Lord Salisbury: You, *********? Well, I wasn't aware you dabbled in that sort of thing. What in heaven's name are you working on?

Lord Doucebag: Well, I would be happy to tell you.. but perhaps after you have finished eating.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

My wife let me kiss her tatt last night...........the skank!

Administrator
    vCash

You nasty. You nasty. Yo momma say you nasty.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IB4OU2's Avatar
    vCash

You nasty. You nasty. Yo momma say you nasty.
    yea, I gotta be.....I'm workin' on my kitchen pass for turkey season.

Administrator
    vCash

Heh.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member picasso's Avatar
    vCash

Wink Re: Female lower back tattoos

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLidig8r
    To get off topic a bit...

I've seen several comments, posts about "sluts" and having a negative, or less than flattering opinion regarding "sluts."

Someone please explain why, men who are sexually promiscuous, men who have a number of sexual partners in their lifes are looked upon, for the most part, through society's eyes, as being simply sexually adventerous, it is a positive attribute for "having scored." Society does not denigrate the sexually promiscuous male who simply enjoys the sexuality.

Women, on the other hand, who are similarly sexually adventerous, who are confident and self assured and can express their sexuality without remourse or shame, are, in many circles, denigrated, looked down upon.

At what point, and in whose generation, do we open our eyes, and our minds, to start to pull back from the double standard?
    "Boys, get as much as you can as often as you can."
    -Poppa Kennedy

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

I'm not saying that there aren't girls out there that have one that don't fall into this category... but I've never met a whore that DIDN'T have one.

the_ouskull
    Skull=the most underrated poster in SoonerFans.com history. -- gdc, 09/05

skull makes people want to go sit in the corner and hang their heads in shame when he responds to their posts. -- birddog, 01/09

skull makes you feel like you are the dumbest motherf*cker on the planet... -- soonerinabilene, 08/09

My staff is getting tired of me making them read your posts. -- birddog, 10/09

As is pretty much always the case, I agree with Skull. -- A Sooner in Texas, 11/09

vCash

Ah, double standards.

Like I tell my wife, it's a double standard because it's twice as bad for you.

Or because I'm twice as big as you.

Whichever fits.
    The SF.com Retard Remover...it makes the postards you have on ignore disappear completely:
    http://173.203.71.50/sfcom_retard_remover.user.js

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by leavingthezoo
    i bet you're exhausted. being what everyone expects you to be rather than whom you were made to be. yeah, imagine that world. that boring, sad, lifeless, uncreative, submissive, linear thinking world. (this isn't so much a pro tat response as much as it is a pro... live a little response.)

i suppose we should all wear uniforms, eat the same bland meal, make the same exact decisions, and all turn in at the appropriate early hour so we can wake up early tomorrow and do the exact same thing- so as not to be judged and all.

wait. was that some kinda fancy baylor sarcasm?
    I think to be individuals we should all listen to alternative music, get a tribal tattoo, smoke cigarrettes, and wear black. Then we should all go bungee jumping to show that we are braver than everyone else. That'll teach ... them.

vCash

I am always very nervous about what people think about me. That is what makes me so shy.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

***(this isn't so much a pro tat response as much as it is a pro... live a little response.)

i suppose we should all wear uniforms, eat the same bland meal, make the same exact decisions, and all turn in at the appropriate early hour so we can wake up early tomorrow and do the exact same thing- so as not to be judged and all...
    Tattoos and stuff can be (and I think usually are) signs of a slavish conformity of their own: the conformity of nonconformism. It's that tribal stuff: show you belong to us and not to them. IT's still all about impressing SOMEONE.
    And another thing....if people do things to show that they are nonconformists, how can they complain about being viewed as "different" because of it? It's all so childish.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

Adminstrator of PAIN
    vCash

Ahhh - so there is a way to state that without sarcasm? Interesting...

SoonerFans.com Elite Member dolemitesooner's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Czar Soonerov
    This is the greatest pic ever. I mean I hate to say , but I almost pissed me pants.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Fugue's Avatar
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dolemitesooner
    This is the greatest pic ever. I mean I hate to say , but I almost pissed me pants.
    i agree, I think Czar has established himself as the Schlitz poster of the week.

my post count betrays me leavingthezoo's Avatar
    somewhere between normal and insane. NINSANE!
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Norm In Norman
    I think to be individuals we should all listen to alternative music, get a tribal tattoo, smoke cigarrettes, and wear black. Then we should all go bungee jumping to show that we are braver than everyone else. That'll teach ... them.
    well... yeah!

my post count betrays me leavingthezoo's Avatar
    somewhere between normal and insane. NINSANE!
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by TUSooner
    Tattoos and stuff can be (and I think usually are) signs of a slavish conformity of their own: the conformity of nonconformism. It's that tribal stuff: show you belong to us and not to them. IT's still all about impressing SOMEONE.
    And another thing....if people do things to show that they are nonconformists, how can they complain about being viewed as "different" because of it? It's all so childish.
    true. my owner is worth it though. hehe

actually, i think we all have a right to be turned off or turned on by different things. my only qualm was the idea that someone would rather do or not do things according to what everyone around them thinks. that's sad to me.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

true. my owner is worth it though. hehe

actually, i think we all have a right to be turned off or turned on by different things. my only qualm was the idea that someone would rather do or not do things according to what everyone around them thinks. that's sad to me.
    Tru dat. but I guess we all want to be liked by somebody, and people who claim not to care what ANYbody thinks can be rather unpleasant.
    You people need to care ONLY about what I like. There, that's it.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)