Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Christina Aguilera

It's soon going to be a done deal...

LOS ANGELES - Christina Aguilera (news) may be getting what a girl wants. The Grammy-winning singer is engaged to her boyfriend of two years, music executive Jordan Bratman, Aguilera's representative, Meghan Prophet, told The Associated Press on Saturday night.

Bratman, 26, proposed to the 23-year-old pop diva on Friday night while the two were vacationing at an undisclosed location, Prophet said.

"No wedding plans have been set yet," she said.

Bratman presented Aguilera with a diamond ring designed by jeweler Stephen Webster, she said.

The engagement initially was confirmed to the magazines People and US Weekly.

Aguilera, whose hits include "What a Girl Wants" and "Genie in a Bottle," won a Grammy as best new artist in 2000, another in 2002 for best pop collaboration with vocals for her cover of "Lady Marmalade" with Lil' Kim, Maya and Pink, and a third award last year for female pop vocal performance on "Beautiful."

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Re: Christina Aguilera

I give 'em 18 months.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

SoonerFans.com Elite Member BudSooner's Avatar
    vCash

6 days, then he gets tired of her diva crap. screw 'em.

Brewmaster

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by BudSooner
    6 days, then he gets tired of her diva crap. screw 'em.
    True, but I bet that's 6 days of crazy nookie. Well, so long as she's thoroughly de-skank-tified for the wedding.
    ... that's not food.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member IronSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Of course this all depends on the results of her tests...would be interesting to see what all she's got

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by StoopTroup
    ***Bratman, 26, proposed to the 23-year-old pop diva on Friday night while the two were on their honeymoon ....
    OK so I made that part up

Quote Originally Posted by GottaHavePride
    True, but I bet that's 6 days of crazy nookie.
    Yeh. Like [they've] been been "saving it" for marriage. But she IS my favorite skanky diva.
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

i like her....even more since she went with the cleaner look, but the girl can sing.....she's got some major pipes

remember when it was her against brittany? brittany is a has been/never was and Christina's still going

speaking of diva's......who is it here on the board that is infatuated with kelly clarkson.....she was on SNL last nite, i swear that girl has the chest of a 12 year old boy.....average face.....i dont get the attraction personally

SoonerFans.com Elite Member TUSooner's Avatar
    Inside your monitor. Hit it with a hammer to release me and get 3 wishes.
    vCash

Quote Originally Posted by SoonerfanJK
    i like her....even more since she went with the cleaner look, but the girl can sing.....she's got some major pipes

remember when it was her against brittany? brittany is a has been/never was and Christina's still going
    ExACTly. At she's got the pipes, unlike BS
    You tell me it's the institution. Well, you know, you'd better free your mind instead.
    (Shoo-bee doo-wah)

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Okla-homey's Avatar
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof...
    vCash

Dood,
    Her name is not "Brittany," spelled like the district in France. That would be far too high-class for the little vixen. It's the far more cutesy and blue-collar "Britney." Methinks somebody had checked-out the dictionary down there at the Goatscrotum Louisiana Public Libarry the day Brit's mom and pop were picking a name.

Anyway, I agree CA has a far better voice. She still kinda looks like she could use a flea dip and a good scrubbing with a stiff bristle brush and lots of soap.
    "Discourage litigation. Persuade your neighbors to compromise whenever they can. Point out to them how the nominal winner is often a real loser; in fees, expenses and waste of time." -- Abraham Lincoln, (1809-1865) Lawyer and President who saved the United States.

"Without opportunities on the part of the poor to obtain expert legal advice, it is idle to talk of equality before the law"-- Justice Chas. Evans Hughes

ok....i really dont keep track of how she spells her name.....but you've got it down pat, thanks very much!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Blue's Avatar
    vCash

OMG! WhaaEVA!!!!!!

Britney IS SOO much more talinted and hotter than [GAG!] Christina SKANK-ulera!!

p.s. Kelly Clarkson is AWWESOOME!!!!

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Sooner Born Sooner Bred's Avatar
    vCash

Christina has the range in her voice that the other singers just don't have. The only other youngish singer with that kind of range is Mariah Carey.

Quote Originally Posted by jk the sooner fan
    speaking of diva's......who is it here on the board that is infatuated with kelly clarkson.....she was on SNL last nite, i swear that girl has the chest of a 12 year old boy.....average face.....i dont get the attraction personally
    RAWRRR!!!

i'm really starting to get concerned about your infatuation with my posts from a year ago

Well, it would have been funnier had I not screwed up the code the first 4 times.

i'm impressed with your memory capacity if nothing else

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 handcrafted's Avatar
    vCash

Beano is the king of "find a skanky picture of any female celebrity you can mention".

i never would have been able to look at a pic of Nicole Kidman and Teri Hatcher and associate it with something any of you said over a year ago, much less anything i said over a week ago

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

Don't worry, that pic will get him a week when DE finds it.