Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Awesoministrator

vCash

The role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking.

As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development.

Thank you.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member colleyvillesooner's Avatar
    Out back...in the hot tub, you know, hanging out
    vCash

Re: The role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology

What happened? I blacked out.
    Sometimes I think I drink alot, then I see, like, the Motley Crüe behind the music, and realize I'm a huge *****.

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 LilSooner's Avatar
    vCash

Re: The role of government in supporting innovation in the field of biotechnology

You sir are a N.E.R.D!
    "Yea, and the shins of the wicked were smote."-Lil 22:18

and behold I looked in the sky, and saw a rider on a pale horse, the rider's name was death, and Lil Sooner followed after,....Revalations

vCash

that's good, i have nothing to say

Administrator
    vCash

I was just about to post the same thing.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Hatfield's Avatar
    vCash

the seat beat is broken, what do you suggest I do?

I suggest you stop being such a faggot.

Administrator
    vCash

What's a seat beat?

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Beef's Avatar
    vCash

What's a faggot?
    Quote Originally Posted by C&CDean
    Him being a ****ing tard does. You don't smack down your mongoloid cousin when he spits taters across the table.

Administrator
    vCash

/\/\/\/\

SoonerFans.com Elite Member Mjcpr's Avatar
    vCash

We have nothing to be afraid of except afraidness itself.

vCash

beat is the old english way of saying belt....loosely translated of course using the 1834 version.

Bird Dog'em Frank!

vCash

We're streaking!

Administrator
    vCash

You can come too...bring your green hat...

vCash

snoop...snoop....snoop-a-loop

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1
    vCash

earmuffs

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino
    Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking.

As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development.

Thank you.
    Stem cell research would be a good place to start! but then we can't do that in the USA under this administration can we? Nah, but we can research guns, bombs, and WMD.

SoonerFans.com Elite Member SCOUT's Avatar
    vCash

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, and Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.n't know if we are going to have enough time.

Zbird,
    You should probably rent "Old School"

Sooner All-Big XII-2-1+1-1+1 Bama/OU's Avatar
    vCash

I think we need a well articulated innovation policy on what the f*ck you are talking about.

90% Bama
    10% OU
    ------------------
    100% Crimson

vCash

You're my BOY Blue!